Boss revamp; Opinions here

Eaty

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rewards for tier 3 are underwhelming imo. I would rather have 3-8 rare candies than a likely trash gible/scyther/dratini/bunnelby.

I'd say tier 3 rewards only for hard but you get to chose the nature or ability of the pokemon in the egg. Either nature or ability. Maybe both? As a third time?

It would give a nice touch of real pokemon breeding in which you can also manipulate the egg.

+1 . but i dont like this one/ because:

Hard: 400 EVs on all Pokemon, you can't use items.

^

/Is very hard ? pokemons at hard with already hold itens+ ability etc its gonna be insane without usable items.

^this really depends on the team that boss have . if i go against a pokemon that can wipe my full team/at least part of it this will be to much hard.

question if i lose at hard can i try medium? or coldown will be teh same for all dificulty tier?

• Like 1

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper:

So update is the plan, I don't like it. why? well, I spend a huge amount of time just thinking of ways to beat the BOSS who is suppose to be tier 3 boss. this is totally fine because BOSS is actually worth it. he gives you good amount of money good possible rewards ..etc however I don't see that 20k-40k and a rare pokemon is actually worth all the trouble because they are everywhere.. and a new player most likely can't beat these hard bosses, who should be the only one can make a good use of pokemons and such small amount of money.. not to mention you have to wait a really long amount of time in order for any boss to respwan and the fact that if you are faced by bad luck (even if you are about to win your 3rd win) you can never hope to win against CRITs without items ofc...

finally, if you are going to rework it's totally fine but I think alot of players will not be interested in bossing anymore. and please don't make pvp exclusive items, people like me who don't pvp and don't like to pvp will be the only ones to suffer (not to mention it's already very rare drop)

• Like 4

I really like the 3 difficulties, should be a nice way to get new people into it and give a chance to challenge themselves. But the rewards template looks like a pretty major downgrade to what we currently have. Granted we probably get too much money from bosses at this point (several hundred thousand just from bosses), but no garaunteed shiny reward, no pvp items, and it seems no more synching 3rd win rewards? However seeing the pve coins reward is really nice. Its not much but after doing all the bosses will add up and make the grind for pve coins much better. Not sure how pve coins and the loss of previous rewards stack against each other.

Even if the changes got pushed through as is it would still be a nice change of pace and reignite interest is bosses for me.

magmah6sx0.png