Players Feedback Questionnaire - October

Salt

Where are you from?: France

How old are you?: 29

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 6000h+ with alt

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: yeah so much, in 2 years i saw new region, new pokés, moves/abilities

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: All those who make the game go further

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: an auction house could bring something positive, its sometimes hard to trade with some people, could make trades easier, prices would be more steady, and im pretty sure it would lighten reports

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are you from: I am from Singapore

How old am I: I'm 12 :)

How much playtime do you have on PRO: 499hrs 33mins on main account, 19 hrs 51mins on alt (mrrayquaza)

Has the game improved since i first joined (februrary): Well, of course it has. Since more moves have been added, the amout of pvp strategies have increased. I also find the item recycler very useful as i have way too many things people dont buy or often have no use like razor claw and metal coat.My favourite feature is the cooldown checker. Now i do not have to waste time going to something like bug catching competition only to find out i still have to wait.

Are there any players or staff I feel that are underated: err...me :/. Im just a random help chatter that spends half my time help chatting. People feel that it is a waste of time but...as long as no one whines about bills book, im happy to waste that time

If i could change something about PRO, what would it be: This is the part i am most excited about, so many things i want to say! Therefore, ill only say the ones i find that i rlly hope get implimented. I know this will never happen but i want help chat rules to be changed so that general chat is allowed. Or maybe you could at least give some active help chatters a small sign to show that they are qualified to have general chat in help chat or something. The second thing i would do is change bosses back to how they used to be, or at least easier. I miss fighting bosses and defeating them without having to be worried that i would be sweeped. Now i have to go to reborn bot and plan meticulously like...when i should use something like swords dance...when is the best time to spam quiverdance...of course, bosses in different modes are coming soon so i do not rlly have to worry. The last thing i would add is better prizes from sinnoh underground. People probably spend so much on stardust and maybe take their time to get tiny mushrooms and berries and even spend ages hunting for that cubone (cubone rarity decrease when?) Or waste pokeballs on that self destructing geodude and in the ends. They get 5 tiny mushrooms, 2/3 pve coins and a root fossil. I do not feel a root fossil is worth that much and it is just depressing to get more tiny mushrooms when you already have like 40. Almost forgot to aay this, please make a help chat rule called: No suggesting google unless its too complicated to explain an answer (Legendary quests). If i were a person asking a question playing on mobile, i would not want to switch between apps.

Final words: Well, thats all and thanks you very much for reading. I sincerely apologise for making it so long.

• Like 1

Where are you from?: UK

How old are you?: 21

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 150 hours

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: Hard to remember when i last played

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: N/A

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: Being able to run from NPC's who you have previously battled as running back through old regions is a nightmare

Where are you from?: Planet Earth

How old are you?:18

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?:200h on red + 450h on gold

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?:not much honeslty beside the new regions.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: No

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: more mechanics for the android version and would like some sort of fix to the fact that the game goes down completely if i lose my internet connection for a brief second, really problematic in pvp/pve bosses.

Where are you from?: India.

How old are you?: 16 year old.

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 270hrs+

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: A lot of abilities and moves got coded.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: I don't think there are any.

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: There are a lot of ways.

1. There could a moving pc which we can access from anywhere and see all pokemons. It could be useful for all the pokemon hunters.

2. We should be able to trade from any pokecenter to another.

Ex: Trading from Olivine to Viridian.

There are few more ways too.

Thanks for reading!

You might lose once or twice but you wont lose always.

Where are you from?: Poland

How old are you?: 25

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: almost 600h

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: a lot of new content, I really like that

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: all the guys on help chat, if I'd have to name one it'd be Highrise

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: oooh so hard to pick something, probably general user experience - for example the quick travel is massively different in all regions, in kanto and hoenn towns are chronological(ordered by story), in johto and sinnoh alphabetical, in some regions there are 5 choices, in others 6, in hoenn 6 is next, in sinnoh it's exit xD for a keyboard user it's such a pain, I always click something different that I want, also some headbutting trees pick a headbutting poke, others don't - it would be great if they all did. Those(and a few others) are some really minor things that would make a really huge difference for me.

Where are you from?: Philippines

How old are you?: 30

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 1,360+ hrs

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: Yes, Improved a lot since I played at the start of sep 2015. Many good things change for the better of the game.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: For the staff I have no clue as to who is underrated. There are some players who help the community of PRO though, who I think deserve some acknowledgement. Maybe the guide makers and those who reply to questions and inquiries should have a title in the community.

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?:

FLY.

I am hibernating from PRO until some kind of new good event comes up. It's so hassle to travel in game.

I do understand the developers wants players to spend a lot but my god travelling from kanto to johto to hoenn to sinnoh takes a lot of time.

Can we just fly and spend the same amount. Most of us don't want time consuming parts of PRO as I'm guessing a lot of us are grown ups and have full time or part time work.

I want to get in a Boss fight and then to the next.

• Like 1

Where are you from?: France

How old are you?: 23

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 1.000h

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: Unfortunately not enough for my taste. There are many abilities not yet integrated into the game. This is enough to demotivate many to pvP.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?:

Is not pronounced

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?:

We should stop comparing PRO to the rules of

"Pokemon Showdown". Indeed, PRO has big differences (not all generations are in play, some abilities are not implemented, mega are (for the moment at least), not in play either). So stupid rules like forbidding "trap arena" against too strong pokémons like Blissey is simply ridiculous. All in all, it would be good to trust pvP players more than Showdown. PRO is a game apart, so it seems normal that it is his community that decides on these .

Where are you from?: india

How old are you?: 21

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?:250h + i guess

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: only been 3 months here

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: dont know much ,, all are good

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: at some point game begin stagnant,, all pvp poke are same ,, everybody have same poke

Where are you from?: California

How old are you?: 19

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 1103 hrs 20minutes as i’ve typed this

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: uhmm , from what i’ve observed from some topics in allchat and sometimes in help , economy wise the game was better before , however ... i appreciate you guys for the events , revamps , regis quest etc .

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: i think you guys are doing fine ( i wanna personally thank tigerous again :) if it weren’t for him , i wouldn’t be typing this right now as my account got hacked some time before and thanks to him it got recovered within a day )

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: im thinking of not limiting the pc storage but if i can change one thing , i like a rematch of bosses for the 3rd win and the 3rd win only if and only when a player unintentionally dc’d / game froze