Players Feedback Questionnaire - October

Salt

Where are you from?:Italy

How old are you?:21 years old

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 557 hours

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?:yes,through event, bosses and rarity pokemon, it's really amazing

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: no

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: increase the bosses,rewards for daily access,possibility to recapture the legendary pokemon, to put new regions: unima,kalos and alola,decrease payments to travel from one region or island to another.

This is what I think would attract more and more new players.

Thanks and good day!!

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where are you from?: England

How old are you?: 18

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 120 hours

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?:yes, fixed some broken things

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?:stonezy

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: add unova, fix the map for sinnoh.

Where are you from; Greece

How old are you; I am 16 years old (about to turn 17)

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?; Around 850 hours total

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?; The game has improved since the first time I played which was in june 2016, a lot more moves and abilities work now, and there are 4 regions as oppose to the first 2 (not sure how many there were at the time) and more content is available in general, including the season events (halloween event when :l). There is a lot more moderation which is always good, and the game has grown in general.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?; I feel like there are no underrated staff members or players, and that if someone deserves a better spot they will get it.

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?; There are some things I'd like to be changed, however the biggest one is the PC system, because even if it acts the same as in normal games (to an extent), it would be extremely helpful to be able to mass release pokemon. I had 60 pages full of trash pokes I never used and it took me about 2 hours to clean up.

Where are you from?: Frankfurt

How old are you?: 21

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 2100 hours

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: I joined in march 2016, the game improved in so many ways that I can not list all this stuff.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: Bente's PvP skills are underrated.

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?:

- All legendarys catchabke

- Massive rarety changes regarding pokémon which need h.a and h.a + hp. Make Rotom farmable in grass.

- Higher shiny rate 1/4096

- All gen 7 pokes

- Allow a small time to reconnect in pvp and boss battles in case of a dc

- Make more often topics like that

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

Where are you from?: Taiwan

How old are you?: 25

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 2122hrs

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?:

1.I noticed that the part of the scene changed a lot, and the change became more and more beautiful and detailed.

2.Boss has added a lot, very interesting

3.Every part of the event changes a little bit, but why Christmas is kidnapped every year, it’s interesting

4.I really like every activity map.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: Never, I feel that the staff has worked hard. Thank you for your contribution to have this good game."

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?:

I would like to have more than one auction location, go there to register Pokémon, and recycle some money (regardless of whether it is sold or not). Then the auction system can fix several large cities with strongholds. It can be automatically removed for more than a week.

The contents of the auction can be distinguished, Pokémon, props, and mall props.

ŤaiwanYoutuber PRO

ŤaiwanWikiMaker:Wiki

This is my Youtube:YT

Where are you from?: The Netherlands

How old are you?: 16

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: around 203 hours (only have a main account)

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: Yes, bugs that fixed, the item maniac and of course the lending system

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: I'm not really up to date with staff members ;-;

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: That you can buy limited clothing for example Christmas clothing (not all of them just a few bc i like to hunt for things) and new regions are definitly a must :p

Where are you from?: Germany

How old are you?: 20

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: around 3000h

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: yea, new abilities areas features etc but also sadly removed some bosses.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: Crucifixuz is best and very underrated player

-like some people said before already i think it would be really nice if there was more variety in ingame music, it should at least fit to the actual locations (pokecenter music in cave?!), i mean i am not a coder or something but if theres the right music from the original games in Rustboro city it shouldnt be too hard to make the same for Goldenrod or whatever.

-Also i dont see any reason to make Server switching and Name changing for a fee only available every 4-5 months or whatever, seems weird and unprofessional to me. imo it should be available all the time

-iirc some staff mentioned 1 year ago the 3 Legendary Birds will be catchable "soon". well... xD

-like dakivid said before, the pvp system

-the tradechat is a pain at some times cuz there are so many different ppl selling, idk how to improve this but just wanted to mention it

-possible mount riding in wondrous site

-new clothes and fashion items plsssss (id offer myself to work on these :D) and also a new pvp crown without sun glasses.

Where are you from?:

Chile

How old are you?:

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?:

Around 1.1k hours, nearing 1.2k.

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?:

The game has improves GREATLY since i joined, mostly in the pvp aspect of the game. The amount of options you have in pvp now compared to the time i joined its big. The story can get you busy for quite a while if you get into it, and the amount of pokemons avaible were increased.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?:

Sugar needs more love.

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?

Please, please PLEASE add more music variety to the game. Hearing the same music over and over and OVER gets soooo boring... So yeah i would change the music so it can have more variety.

Where are you from?: Bangladesh

How old are you?: 22

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 928hrs

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: No, I think it's kind of same as always but have gotten a few changes which helps a bit.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: No I don't think any staff member or player is underrated. Everyone does their work quite flawlessly and everyone gets what they deserve. Love Cie/Fluffles though, best grill on PRO :RowletHeart:

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: I believe PRO is really good how it is, I mean I have no complaints about PRO but if I could change one thing about PRO that would definitely be animations. I would like you guys to add more animations in-battle. Ik that might be pretty tough but I have no actual complaints haha. GLHF

Edited by Darkpandaa

Where are you from?:Italy

How old are you?:21 years old

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any?: 558 hours yellow/gold server

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?:yes,through event, bosses and rarity pokemon, it's really amazing

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: no

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: increase the bosses,rewards for daily access,possibility to recapture the legendary pokemon, to put new regions: unima,kalos and alola,decrease payments to travel from one region or island to another.

This is what I think would attract more and more new players.

Thanks and good day!!