Hello PRO, I love you!

Hey there fellas! I'm currently one of many of PRO's recent additions! The name is LightningVector, and despite me already playing for 2 months, I wanted to create a little introduction for myself!

First off, I wanna say I love the friends I have made in PRO. They are some of the most incredible and funny people I have gotten to know. I would like to say, the Discord PRO Staff are amazing people and I am happy to be a part of the group to help out other members and players. I would like to give thanks to the Phoenix Guild for having to accept me to their wondrous group. The people there are absolutely ridiculous and really funny in my honest opinion, I look forward to seeing more future members. And finally, I would like to give special thanks to a few of the friends I have made on here as well. Thanks to Keita, Zekray, Shinycelebi, Nisouc, Crosbiel, Pharaomage, Judgement, Anotex, the Big Boss Sugar, and a few others. You all are great and I hope to meet other friendly faces only the way.

Second off, let's get on about me shall we? I have been playing Pokemon and have always been into Pokemon since I was a kid, back when I was playing Pokemon Silver version. My favorite Pokemon is Jolteon, got to love those eeveelutions! My favorite color is Blue, but I never got to play Pokemon Blue version how sad. My birthday is on April 13th, and fun fact I was born on the day of bad luck so beware of getting close to me or I just might ruin your day. And for anyone who cares about the signs, I'm an Aries!

With that, I'm happy to say I'm glad to be here now playing such an amazing game with all of you. I can't wait to see how the game progresses and who I shall get to meet. See you all in-game everyone!

• Like 2
LightningV2.png

Welcome to the forums!

+1 post

• Like 1
  • Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

Oooh you've made an intro! Hai and welcome to the dark side c:< I mean... the forums!

• Like 2

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Hey there fellas! I'm currently one of many of PRO's recent additions! The name is LightningVector, and despite me already playing for 2 months, I wanted to create a little introduction for myself!

First off, I wanna say I love the friends I have made in PRO. They are some of the most incredible and funny people I have gotten to know. I would like to say, the Discord PRO Staff are amazing people and I am happy to be a part of the group to help out other members and players. I would like to give thanks to the Phoenix Guild for having to accept me to their wondrous group. The people there are absolutely ridiculous and really funny in my honest opinion, I look forward to seeing more future members. And finally, I would like to give special thanks to a few of the friends I have made on here as well. Thanks to Keita, Zekray, Shinycelebi, Nisouc, Crosbiel, Pharaomage, Judgement, Anotex, the Big Boss Sugar, and a few others. You all are great and I hope to meet other friendly faces only the way.

Second off, let's get on about me shall we? I have been playing Pokemon and have always been into Pokemon since I was a kid, back when I was playing Pokemon Silver version. My favorite Pokemon is Jolteon, got to love those eeveelutions! My favorite color is Blue, but I never got to play Pokemon Blue version how sad. My birthday is on April 13th, and fun fact I was born on the day of bad luck so beware of getting close to me or I just might ruin your day. And for anyone who cares about the signs, I'm an Aries!

With that, I'm happy to say I'm glad to be here now playing such an amazing game with all of you. I can't wait to see how the game progresses and who I shall get to meet. See you all in-game everyone!

Welcome I guess :>

Glad to know a bit more about you, thank you for your kind words, keep being awes- Hold on a sec...

Thanks to Keita, Zekray, Shinycelebi, Nisouc, Crosbiel, Pharaomage, Judgement, Anotex, the Big Boss Sugar, and a few others.

... That's right, I'm not listed. :(

Tsk, have a good day, sir.

• Like 2