Rare Hunters

Knuckles

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knuckles I am as always behind you and Rare Hunters. I was in Rare Hunters for 2 years in PWO so this is the only guild for me :-)

I hope you will accept me!

Of course bro! and because you stuck with me through the downing 2 years of Rare Hunters on PWO I would like you to be my Co-Leader :) Of course that is if you plan to be active with this game and want the task of being my Co :)

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

Knuckles I am as always behind you and Rare Hunters. I was in Rare Hunters for 2 years in PWO so this is the only guild for me :-)

Of course bro! and because you stuck with me through the downing 2 years of Rare Hunters on PWO I would like you to be my Co-Leader :) Of course that is if you plan to be active with this game and want the task of being my Co :)

I would love to be Co-leader! My plan is ofc to try the game and if I like it I will be very active! So I will love to be the Co-leader of this amazing gulid! :-) Thx bro!

Balo%20sig_zpsnb3stxne.jpg

I would love to be Co-leader! My plan is ofc to try the game and if I like it I will be very active! So I will love to be the Co-leader of this amazing gulid! :-) Thx bro!

Greatness, updated guild thread with updated info on member and rank list: Added Balo to Co-Leader!

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

I wish luck with this guild, as always it keeps resurfacing, and was once very powerful, I expect to see that again :)

Also Knuckles, the introductory text to the OP is very hard to read on this forum scheme (Dark blue and Dark grey don't mix well)

“Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see.”

I wish luck with this guild, as always it keeps resurfacing, and was once very powerful, I expect to see that again :)

Also Knuckles, the introductory text to the OP is very hard to read on this forum scheme (Dark blue and Dark grey don't mix well)

Thanks for the luck, and yes was once one of the most powerful guilds around, and will be the strongest this time around! :)

Changed color to Red, should be able to read better.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

Thanks Gawerty! We will do our best to become one of the most powerful guilds again.

I wish you the best of luck aswell. :-)

Balo%20sig_zpsnb3stxne.jpg

Hello Knuckles,

I am a hunter with a main objective of completing the Pokedex and developing and assembling Pokemon teams that can compete with all.

I was told that this guild would match what I want out of this game nicely.

If you agree, I would like to be a member of this guild.

Thanks,

Engineer

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRX50HvhXx182ANOBZ-jCYoEu1oiOOg5-X9zjXvybOhmoji1V72

Hello Knuckles,

I am a hunter with a main objective of completing the Pokedex and developing and assembling Pokemon teams that can compete with all.

I was told that this guild would match what I want out of this game nicely.

If you agree, I would like to be a member of this guild.

Thanks,

Engineer

Well Hello Engineer,

I saw your post on Introduction and Lutalica reply saying this guild would be what your looking for. Now my thoughts are this :) Yes I love that your a hunter, and your goal of completing the pokedex indeed will be a good objective especially in this guild. We however will also be going after all the Shinies of this game, as we know their true value and we want the rarest pokemon of all time!

That being said we also want the strongest iv'd and natured pokemon species to be able to have the best battling guild as well as hunting, so that goes good with what your wanting. My only thoughts are this:

I want loyal members, not ones that will be easily moved to other guilds if they see other things they like. I completely understand if Rare Hunters ends up not being right for you, but be sure that you want to join the Rare Hunters. If you feel this will be the right home for you then we will be glad to have you :)

I await your reply!

Leader: Knuckles

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg