Rare Hunters

Knuckles

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I have collected, I want to be a member of the Rare Hunters!

Engineer

Then welcome to the Rare Hunters Guild! I added you to the member list in the main post on page 1. You will get your guild tag of RH when the guild management is added ingame, and when the game is officially live we will start our missions to be the best hunters, battlers, and collectors in the game! As well as guild events!

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

Excellent! I am excited to join the guild and know that we will do great things!

Glad to hear it! Welcome

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

From what I have collected, I want to be a member of the Rare Hunters!

Engineer

Then welcome to the Rare Hunters Guild! I added you to the member list in the main post on page 1. You will get your guild tag of RH when the guild management is added ingame, and when the game is officially live we will start our missions to be the best hunters, battlers, and collectors in the game! As well as guild events!

Welcome to the guild Engineer! I cant wait to have a chat with you ingame and hunt with you :-) Glad to have you in Rare Hunters!

Balo%20sig_zpsnb3stxne.jpg

I definitely want to be in this guild as soon as i saw a Hunters guild i clicked on it xd

I've been always a pokemon gamer, played almost all games(a part from 3ds no emu T_T )

I used to be a hunter in all the games i have played and always searching for more challenges. some poks took me months and sometimes the luck smiles lol

PS: i always hit the target ;)

so i think i will be so active in this game if things go right coz as i see it now its a rly good game and i cant wait for the full release.

and i have been in some guilds before, i would like to see an active game with a lot of guilds and tourneys and maybe some hunting challenges and lot more stuffs. hope i make it this time !

so i hope i can join this guild asap so i can be a rare hunter xd

tumblr_ovzslcv3uF1vptsxro1_500.gif