Rare Hunters

Knuckles

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really getting the itch to do a guild hunt soon!!!

Indeed, im really getting the itch to be live soon :)

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

Really getting the itch to do a guild hunt soon!!!

Indeed, im really getting the itch to be live soon :)

This so much, I pretty much just go online to chat. Im not big on playing through the story more than once, Im an end-game kind of guy.

Yeah i just don't wanna hunt and do all my stuff and lose it again atm

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

Yeah i just don't wanna hunt and do all my stuff and lose it again atm

No doubt. I saw someone with a shiny Eevee the other day and all I could do was feel sorry for them. I didnt see any point in doing anything till I know I get to keep my stuff. Ive been playing since last Saturday and Ive only caught like 5 pokes and have 1 badge.

You saw a regular player with a Shiny Eevee? I would like to know who this is if you remember, as its not possible for regular players to get to where Eevee is catchable yet that i know of.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

I was a runner up and got 25 great balls :)

My quest involved Eevee quite a bit actually

They are not handing out the prizes until after release, so I am thinking the shiny Eevee was either spawned on purpose or that guy is the luckiest/unluckiest person to play this game. (Lucky because he found a shiny Eevee but unlucky because it is now wiped..a wipe was today)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRX50HvhXx182ANOBZ-jCYoEu1oiOOg5-X9zjXvybOhmoji1V72

I was a runner up and got 25 great balls :)

My quest involved Eevee quite a bit actually

They are not handing out the prizes until after release, so I am thinking the shiny Eevee was either spawned on purpose or that guy is the luckiest/unluckiest person to play this game. (Lucky because he found a shiny Eevee but unlucky because it is now wiped..a wipe was today)

I can assure if he had S eevee it was spawned when it wasn't suppose to be, as the chances to find S eevee are INSANELY unlikely.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

I am excited that Eevee is going to be catchable in the Johto Safari Entrance and Valencia Island. That sounds like a guild hunt right there...probably Valencia Island would be better so that way the guild doesn't "force" players to spend their money on the Safari just to be a part of the guild hunt.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRX50HvhXx182ANOBZ-jCYoEu1oiOOg5-X9zjXvybOhmoji1V72