Make Kyogre Surf Mount fast again.

Purplemauth

I am laughing how staff spit on their communauty.

All players tells their jetski is now a shi.t, why nerf ? Answers : ''Shut up we make the game, just accept!'' and it's true you can do nothing because we play at the game who staff disregard players and don't doing what communauty wants but only what they want.

My last suggestion it's delete suggestion sub forum I think it's great idea for staff who doesn't listen players.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think that if they nerf surf mount again , and make the price even lower will affect the donations of the game, cus many players buy coins just to have a fast surf, if just pvp players can have a decent fast surf, my mount for exemple will be sold and i will never buy again cus there is no point, and that will change the game for me cus surf is soo slow , and get like 500 pvp will take like 1 year maybe more , i dont have a team ready for win a single 1 whit 300 hour played. and i think 99% of the players are the same

• Developer
The better question is why they nerf jet ski instead buff all shiny mounts to fast surf speed.

Many mounts looks really bad with a speed of 8 (old Kyogre speed). That's why we decided to go with 6 (25 % slower than Kyogres old speed, but 25 % faster than the old speed of all other mounts except Jetskis). This was decided so people don't feel forced to use certain mounts just cause they are faster. This way they can choose whatever mount they like the most.

Many mounts looks really bad with a speed of 8 (old Kyogre speed). That's why we decided to go with 6 (25 % slower than Kyogres old speed, but 25 % faster than the old speed of all other mounts except Jetskis). This was decided so people don't feel forced to use certain mounts just cause they are faster. This way they can choose whatever mount they like the most.

That's so lame man really... cheap excuse..

That's so lame man really... cheap excuse..

Assuming Jetskis never existed, the current change would have made everyone without Kyogre Mount move 25% faster and this would be an appreciation post, rather than a complaint.

The change sucks because we got used to the Jet ski, now we will get used to the current speed.

Move on.

WT76FErWT76FEr

Assuming Jetskis never existed,

If we assume that, then Kyogre would have never been on the speed that it was.

It was originally as fast as any other shiny surf mount.

Source: got the Kyogre mount since day1

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.