Most Trustworthy: Dakivid

Most Helpful: Dakivid

Most Missed: Yogic

Most Influential: n/a

Most Intriguing: n/a

Most Experienced Player: n/a

Best/Funniest Username: niceabs

Most Professional Guide Maker: Dakivid

Most Professional Discord Moderator: ICatchFeralCats :GalladeDab: (or :snorlaxdab:)

STAFF CATEGORY

Best Mapper: Eldir

Best Artist: n/a

Best Community Coordinator: Fluffles

Best Moderator: n/a

Best Trade Moderator: n/a

Best Game Master: n/a

Best Admin: Shaui (sorry mage ily)

Best Staff Username: Nebulas

Most Professional Staff: Shaui

Most Dedicated Staff: Nebulas

Funniest Staff: Shaui

Friendliest Staff: Nebulas

Most Honorable Former Staff: n/a

Most Missed Former Staff: n/a

• Like 1

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to make selections without hurting people's feelings. Will just go with the safe ones.

Best Staff Username: MutantSpider, SaltySully and Eaty. Wanted to die when I saw them choose these apprentice names on Skype.

Funniest Staff: I can't vote for myself. No comment here.

Friendliest Staff: Cie and Zekray. Can talk to them about anything.

Most Missed Former Staff: Tim, Rider, Seib, Naomi and Sinnay. All were very close to me.

• Like 1

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

PLAYER CATEGORY

Smartest: Subjective, since everyone has knowledge in fields others do not. So going by the basis of PRO: @GlogS takes the cake. The guy is a PvP animal, additionally he's a really intelligent guy. Absolute pleasure conversing with him.

Friendliest: Take your pick, the community is absolutely full of friendly people. @bentehn is probably the most friendly I've witnessed personally in my time spent in both Discord and the game.

Funniest: I know a lot of funny people from PRO, I could be here all day listing them. Yet the person I have had the most fun with, is @Nebulas. Comrader is a close second, though.

Coolest: No one strikes me cool to the point of "I so want to be that person." Although @teerav has an aura of coolness following him. He documents himself well, is witty and sarcastic, and it's pretty cool as it goes.

Comeback Player of the Year: No question, @PreHax. Not only has he come back to PRO, but he's come back and is doing a job that gets him a massive amount of unfair criticism. The guy is literally spending hours and hours every single week to benefit the players of the community, we are lucky to have him back and I for one want to show my public appreciation for his work.

Most Talkative: This is quite a difficult one being active mostly and predominantly in Discord solely, so my opinion has to be swayed by that. Most recently there's a guy there that is awake when I go to bed, and still awake when I wake up. [uSER=2208656]@LightningVector[/uSER] is the man I speak of.

Most Trustworthy: I think I get on well with everyone, to be honest, and everyone I speak to often I trust. Although there's a gentleman @CrosbieL I met recently that I seem to have a natural understanding of and believe he is easily someone I would consider the most trustworthy to me.

Most Helpful: Any of the guide creators, Discord Moderators or people helping in Discord or the Help chat get my full and complete gratitude. It's thanks to people like that, others do not lose their way. If I had to make a choice over the course of the year on someone I felt has been the MOST helpful, @Fallen has been the guy in game and in Discord.

Most Missed: Controversially @Gongon. The guy is a legend, he's funny, makes people talk and is genuinely a great guy. I won't hide my appreciation of him.

Most Influential: The most influential, by definition has to be @Eaty. The amount PRO has gone since he took the helm is incredible, with only new things on the horizon, it's definitely exciting for us and the future.

Most Intriguing: When I'm not typing, who do I shut up and listen to? @Kaminokage has to be the guy for this. While we don't always see eye-to-eye in public chats, there's absolutely no denying the clear and concise work he does. The methods he pushes out and what he studies in-game, is very intruding indeed.

Most Experienced Player: Quite a few people have been around as long as myself, that I remember, but experience does not always come with age. @munchin was one of the first people I remember really taking his time out to assist people in ways far beyond what he had to. Experience for me is putting back in what you've taken out and he definitely did that, and has continued to do that.

Best/Funniest Username: The cute name of the scariest person ever, surely has to go to @Fluffles.

Most Professional Guide Maker: I can not share this award, but I have to give it to @PreHax. Sorry Fluffles!

Most Professional Discord Moderator: I've said this already and I'll say it again: All the Discord Moderators are incredible, each and every one of them do their job and do their job very well. It's thankless and it's continuous, that said: I have to choose who I think is the most professional. [uSER=1837673]@Heiwajima[/uSER] gives responses that are well informing, well mannered and very friendly. He goes above and beyond very often.

STAFF CATEGORY - All of the staff get my utmost gratitude, incredible people doing incredible work.

Best Mapper: Based on the mappers maps that have been shown to us @Skuid takes my vote. Sorry Gio and Zek.

Best Artist: Again, based on the artists work: @Sirmeowington wins for me. The Halloween sprites and Xmas Treecko were fantastic. Sorry Yuno.

Best Community Coordinator: @Fluffles has done a lot of work this year and it seemed for a part of it they were working on their own! Fantastic work for as long as I can remember.

Best Moderator: I've never had to deal with moderators personally, so their work has never reflected me. Although I know how much work they do, [uSER=1606029]@MutantSpider[/uSER] does a large amount of work behind the scenes and for that, gets my vote.

Best Trade Moderator: @Logan I see very often in game and forever on top of people in chats. So he's got my vote.

Best Game Master: The meme master himself, @JollyolNathan.

Best Admin: Gonna get a bit of backlash from this one (Mage), but @Shaui has my vote completely. It's been a very long year and yet again she is here delivering for PRO. In addition to all of the work going on outside of PRO, we have had her working hard to keep it all together. Nebulas gets massive amounts of credit for the work he's done and we are lucky to have him also.

Best Staff Username: @Dusky. Reminds me of a rat I used to have when I was a child, I am very fond of the name.

Most Professional Staff: @Nebulas, he is a freak (in a good way). Considering everything and factoring in his age, the guy is professional and mature way beyond his years.

Most Dedicated Staff: @Fluffles for the aforementioned things.

Funniest Staff: Sully, I'm not tagging him because I don't want him to know I think he's funny.

Friendliest Staff: [uSER=1291001]@Elleaf[/uSER], is there anyone much more friendly on the whole game?

Most Honorable Former Staff: @Calahan, amazing guy. Not much else I need to say.

Most Missed Former Staff: @Naero.

I know, I know. TL;DR.

Merry Christmas and an early Happy New Year from me. See you in Discord.

- Luke,

just Luke.

• Like 3
WT76FErWT76FEr

PLAYER CATEGORY

Smartest: Kaminokage

Friendliest: KasisKaz, Heiwajima, Ciecaring, Zekray, Latias, Latios, Liyaine, AstralMr, BlackNinjaJesus, Sieg, Rider, Epsy, Judgement, GlogS, Geno, Loksy, AshleyCurry, Dekarhan, ... just way too many to list them all. Hope y'all recognize yourselves if I forgot or omitted your name. Sorry anyway.

Funniest: KasisKaz

Coolest: KasisKaz

Comeback Player of the Year: PreHax

Most Talkative: KasisKaz

Most Trustworthy: KasisKaz but quite a few others as well who will, again, hopefully recognize themselves.

Most Helpful: Heiwajima

Most Missed: -

Most Influential: -

Most Intriguing: Giorgio25

Most Experienced Player: -

Best/Funniest Username: Flemme, competing with BlackNinjaJesus though.

Most Professional Guide Maker: PreHax

Most Professional Discord Moderator: Heiwajima

-[/hr]

STAFF CATEGORY

Best Content Scripter?? No? Okay.

Best Mapper: Skuid

Best Artist: SirMeowington

Best Community Coordinator: Shinohara

Best Moderator: Qeight

Best Trade Moderator: Salt...ySully? Just Salt?

Best Game Master: Astraea

Best Admin: Eaty

Best Staff Username: Dusky, the Tusky Husky (replacing former DrowningPsyduck and his thousands nicknames.)

Most Professional Staff: Qeight

Most Dedicated Staff: Qeight

Funniest Staff: Fluffles

Friendliest Staff: Nearly half of them (Aeolus, Armin, Astraea, Dusky, Eaty, Fluffles, Logan, MutantSpider, Noxious, Qeight, Rise, Salt, Shinohara, Skuid, SyaoranLi, Waren, Xylos)

Most Honorable Former Staff: Arkos

Most Missed Former Staff: Shamac, Shary, though most honorable mentions to any other I've really known and worked with. (Angelknight, Artoriel, DrowningPsyduck, Druz, Koujaku, Leitah, Lucareus, Mapplle, Naero, Neroli, Saphirr, Spectify, Travok, Unknown007, Varda, Xaiyah.)

Edited by Jilano
  • Like 1

PLAYER CATEGORY

Smartest: Dradinho

Friendliest: Sweetarya

Funniest: Finnderboss

Coolest: Joguar

Comeback Player of the Year: AomAom29

Most Talkative:

Most Trustworthy: FjAbio

Most Helpful: Ysnx

Most Missed: Natryu

Most Influential: FjAbio

Most Intriguing: FjAbio

Most Experienced Player: Freyda

Best/Funniest Username: Kampfgurke

Most Professional Guide Maker: Sideline

Most Professional Discord Moderator: Giorgio25

STAFF CATEGORY

Best Mapper: BerserkerOP

Best Artist: YuiFelwood

Best Community Coordinator: Xylos

Best Moderator: Senrosia

Best Trade Moderator: Klohver

Best Game Master: Menrva

Best Staff Username: Fluffles

Most Professional Staff: Fluffles

Most Dedicated Staff: Fluffles

Funniest Staff: Fluffles

Friendliest Staff: Fluffles

Most Honorable Former Staff: Deku

Most Missed Former Staff: Druz

Edited by aminoacid

it will be hard to choose this year :c many ppl did nice things so... lets start !

PLAYER CATEGORY

Smartest: Lenteurman (smarter with smartest ot shiny :c)

Friendliest: Reckoning66:RowletHeart:

Funniest: Samumu (when he said he'll get the first xmas axew HAHAHAHA)

Coolest: Ekusoy (now ive mentioned you as coolest gimme a shiny)

Comeback Player of the Year: N/A

Most Talkative: x000x000x (he talk a bit too much ...)

Most Trustworthy: N/A i can trust all my guildmates :c sorry i cant choose one or i choose the whole frenchsquad team !

Most Helpful: Jeisson5 (he help me a lot for pokemon price and things when i came back thanks to him :p)

Most Missed: Karamboo (we miss you man :c)

Most Influential: Liyaine (dont worry to ask him for anything in PM !)

Most Intriguing: Pikachu85 (i need to put him somewhere ! i choose this xD)

Most Experienced Player: Rharomy (this man got almost all the gen1 and gen2 shiny xD and hes alway ingame xD

Best/Funniest Username: Gerardmenvuca (best username ever in french)

Most Professional Guide Maker: Prehax know this game very well he deserve it

Most Professional Discord Moderator: ShinyCelebi (im not often on the discord but hes not burn/crash/explode or something with this tone of troll or impatient ppl i think we can vote for every discord moderator for that !)

STAFF CATEGORY

Best Mapper: Sprinkz (everyone do a nice job :c hard to choose)

Best Artist: Aeolus (he did a fantastic job and tone of work for his first event at artist !)

Best Community Coordinator: Shaui (you stand when the server was done before halloween release on discord like a hero xD !)

Best Moderator: Waren the best ! (dont forgot to PM him if you have any question o/)

Best Trade Moderator: Logan :3 but with all this troll i think we can mention everyone, trade moderator is not the most simple job i think xD

Best Game Master: Letrix (and i choose him as art too :c yveltal his dope !)

Best Admin: Nikola (he help a lot with everything :c)

Best Staff Username: Fluffles .. idk why i love it its ... fluffy :c

Most Professional Staff: Eaty

Most Dedicated Staff: Eaty same :c he did so many good things :RowletHeart:

Funniest Staff: Letrix ! (le grand maître du francais)

Friendliest Staff: Shaui (always here and kind ! :c)

Most Honorable Former Staff: Calahan for the win o/

Most Missed Former Staff : 9oomy (she learn me everything about art/pixelart on PRO and get me on the team so ! in and "hommage" in french !)

i'd like to thanks all the PRO staff :p

You did an amazing job (and are volunteer for that !!)

Bless you :RowletHeart:

Edited by Pandattack
  • Like 2
dldb.png

Best Mapper: BersekerOP

Best Artist:

Best Community Coordinator:

Best Moderator:

Best Trade Moderator:

Best Game Master:

Best Admin:

Best Staff Username: BersekerOP

Most Professional Staff:

Most Dedicated Staff: BersekerOP

Funniest Staff:

Friendliest Staff: BersekerOP

Most Honorable Former Staff:

Most Missed Former Staff:

Smartest: Cames

Friendliest: Mamathieu

Funniest: Teerav

Coolest: Cyber54

Comeback Player of the Year: Mamathieu

Most Talkative: Mamathieu

Most Trustworthy: Teerav

Most Helpful: Zockchock

Most Missed: Elty

Most Influential: Mamathieu

Most Intriguing :Elty

Most Experienced Player: Mamathieu

Best/Funniest Username: Mamathieu

Most Professional Guide Maker: PurpleMauth

Most Professional Discord Moderator: Fallen

Best Mapper: Sprinkz

Best Artist: Aeolus

Best Moderator: Rise

Best Trade Moderator: Qeight

Best Game Master: Letrix

Best Staff Username: Red

Most Professional Staff: Qeight

Most Dedicated Staff: Eaty

Funniest Staff Fluffles

Friendliest Staff: Teerav

Most Honorable Former Staff: Munchin

Most Missed Former Staff: Munchin

• Like 1

PLAYER CATEGORY

Smartest: MEBzerg (thwarts my attempts at a coop)

Friendliest: LightningVector (bork bork bork)

Funniest: Terraxyz (dank memes)

Coolest: Dangzen (dang, dang)

Comeback Player of the Year: Idkup (he always comes back when we get the funds to rebuild him)

Most Talkative: Irizitha (do your work :<)

Most Trustworthy: Seig (:PiplupCry:)

Most Helpful: Judgement

Most Missed: Epsy (:PiplupCry:)

Most Influential: Iron (cult leader this one)

Most Intriguing: Fallen

Most Experienced Player:

Best/Funniest Username: Fallen (AND I CAN'T GET UP HAHAHAHAHA)

Most Professional Guide Maker: Dakivid

Most Professional Discord Moderator: (though choice) Keita/Heijiwama

STAFF CATEGORY

Best Mapper: Sprinkz

Best Artist: Yume

Best Moderator: Q8

Best Trade Moderator: Hercules

Best Game Master: Menrva

Best Admin: Nebulas (nerdulas)

Best Staff Username: Eaty

Most Professional Staff: Fluffles

Most Dedicated Staff: Q8

Funniest Staff: Armin

Friendliest Staff: Aeolus

Most Honorable Former Staff: Shamac

Most Missed Former Staff: Enoch

• Like 1

The beginning of the end, the end of infinity with you...

PLAYER CATEGORY

Smartest: Chroll0

Friendliest: Madfrost

Funniest: X1tus

Coolest: Radiatam

Comeback Player of the Year: Mumificado

Most Talkative: Valcarenghi

Most Trustworthy: Madfrost

Most Helpful: Hisoka444

Most Missed: Takipvbr

Most Influential: Chroll0

Most Intriguing: Deidaraa