PRO and Let's GO!

I played this game a while ago and I noticed Pokemon Let's Go seems to have taken a bit from this game? Pokemon following that was exculsive to the Yellow (I know it's a remake of Yellow but any Pokemon can follow, not just Pikachu) and SSHG plus Pokemon riding...It may just be me I know but do you think Nintendo seems to browse fan games, get a few ideas then shut down the fan games to stop any competition?

I don't think that's the case. In order for a company to DMCA strike a game like this, the game has to be breaking the law in some way (usually copyright mumbo jumbo or selling their intellectual property). Follow sprites and Pokemon mounts are highly requested features among most Pokemon fans. Whilst we are aware that Nintendo knows of this game's existence, I think it's a bit too extensive to say they copied features from us :p

Welcome btw.

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Welcome to PRO. Hope you enjoy. Believe Letrix has stated enough with regards to your concern.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

I played this game a while ago and I noticed Pokemon Let's Go seems to have taken a bit from this game? Pokemon following that was exculsive to the Yellow (I know it's a remake of Yellow but any Pokemon can follow, not just Pikachu) and SSHG plus Pokemon riding...It may just be me I know but do you think Nintendo seems to browse fan games, get a few ideas then shut down the fan games to stop any competition?

Glad to have you here! Welcome to the BEST community ever :)

Finale2.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Unsolicited messages will be magically destroyed