PRO Viability Rankings (PVP)

Maui

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PRO Viability Rankings(PVP)

<t>For newer players could you perhaps add a couple of words as to why a pokemon is strong. I am sure a lot of people would be confused as to why some of their favs like Blastorise would not be on the list in favor of things like Feraligator.</t>

<r>Whoa nice one Sangku, but i suggest for the comfort viewer, it'll be more good if you mention the pokemon image in landscape than the vertical one, because too long to scroll and hard to compate it, but nice one <E>:y:</E></r>

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]

• 1 month later...

<t>I'm seeing a disturbing lack of high tier electric types... It could be the abundance of ground leads and special walls but this honestly had me stunned. <br/>

<br/>

Number one electric is, no surprise, Jolteon but his poor little paws are cooling off in B tier?</t>

<r><QUOTE author="TehCreepN1"><s>

</s><POST content="161827"><s></s>161827<e></e></POST> I'm seeing a disturbing lack of high tier electric types... It could be the abundance of ground leads and special walls but this honestly had me stunned. <br/>

<br/>

Number one electric is, no surprise, Jolteon but his poor little paws are cooling off in B tier?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

With rain team being not a thing because of most abilities, moves not being coded electric types are not useful enough.</r>

<t>i actually think that azumarill (in PRO, and only in PRO) should be maximun B rank.<br/>

Reason why is that the berry doesnt work properly, so after a belly drum u dont get 1/4 hp back immediately, making him very easy to kill even without entry hazard.<br/>

<br/>

on the other hand i think that prankster sableye should be placed higher in rank, probably the most annoyng pokemon in game, also deals with mew that does exactly the same thing of sableye, but sableye does it better and counters mew.</t>

JxEhvYc.gif