[Closed] Name Change Thread

Juliph

Current Name:Loverboi099

Change into:Cleverigop099

Payment of Choice Server:Silver

Hey,

you are sadly not long enough registered for this service, sorry. You need to be registered for at least 3 months. Feel free to use this option next time we offer this service. :)

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Current name: Buggbite

Change into: Jynzo

Payment server of choice: silver

Hey,

unfortunately is the name "Jynzo" already in use. :/ Please choose a other name. You can see if a name is used or not here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?members/

Answer again once you have found a other name you would like to choose. :)

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

If possible I would like my name to be changed to “Rain” or if that isn’t available, “Takeshi”

Unfortunately both usernames are already taken. You can check if a name is taken here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?members/

Also make sure to write down all, in the in the main post mentioned, information. Also make sure to have the required money on your account, otherwise your name wont be changed. :)

Please reply again once you have found a new name you would like to choose.

Current name: johnbrasil

Change into: Pabllovittar

Payment server: silver

Hello, "pabllovittar" was the username of an old and banned account that I had. I would like to have that name again

Hey,

you can not take this name as it is already used, even when it is used on a banned account. You also are not registered for more than 3 months with this account in order to be able to request a name change.

Unfortunately both usernames are already taken. You can check if a name is taken here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?members/

Also make sure to write down all, in the in the main post mentioned, information. Also make sure to have the required money on your account, otherwise your name wont be changed. :)

Please reply again once you have found a new name you would like to choose.

Current Name: PrinceTrunks

Change into: RainTakeshi

Payment Server of Choice: Silver

Done ^^
Edited by Xylos
  • Like 1
spacer.png