[Closed] Name Change Thread

Juliph

Unfortunately both usernames are already taken. You can check if a name is taken here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?members/

Also make sure to write down all, in the in the main post mentioned, information. Also make sure to have the required money on your account, otherwise your name wont be changed. :)

Please reply again once you have found a new name you would like to choose.

Current Name: PrinceTrunks

Name Changed to: RainTakeshi

Payment of Server: Silver

Update: Money is available on the acct now as well~

spacer.png

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Current name : Xeltox

Change into : Aiz

Payment server of choice : gold

Hey,

as stated in the main post, your requested username must have 3 letters or more. Feel free to post another reply in case you found a name which hits the rules and want to use in future. :)

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Current Name: Humberto

Change into: Sasori

Payment Server of Choice: Gold

Hey,

unfortunately the name "Sasori" is already in use. Therefore we can not change your name in this one. You can find out if a name is used here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?members/

In case you found a other name you would like to choose, feel free to post another reply :)

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

Current Name: CrosbieL

Change into: Cros

Payment Server of Choice: Silver

Hey,

unfortunately the name "Cros" is already in use. Therefore we can not change your name in this one. You can find out if a name is used here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?members/

In case you found a other name you would like to choose, feel free to post another reply :)

Hey,

unfortunately you can not request a name from a already existing account, even when the account seems to be unused. :/

and I really do not see well that names that occupy more than 3 inactive years can not be used to make a name change in that account to use it in other games, inactive accounts are deactivated for a long time

[/ QUOTE]

Hey,

Debido a las infracciones en esa cuenta, no podemos cambiar el nombre de esta cuenta, tal como se establece en los requisitos en la publicación principal. [/ QUOTE]

Realmente lo veo, es injusto o podría ayudarme con eso, no fue solo algo tan serio y cualquiera en mi país puede decirle lo mismo que no es culpa del mal servicio de Internet que recibimos en diciembre. Tuve que pedirle a un amigo que me comprara un pokemon de Navidad porque no pude conectarme debido a un retraso : PiplupCry:: PiplupCry:: PiplupCry:

Hey,

due the infractions on that account we can not rename this account, as it is stated in the requirements on the main post.

I really see it, it's unfair or it could help me with that, it was not just something so serious and anyone in my country can tell you the same thing that is not the fault of the poor Internet service we received in December. I had to ask a friend to buy me an Xmas pokemon because I could not connect because of a delay:PiplupCry:

• Like 2