GiweAway Shiny and Pink Pokes

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in game name is - subham1411yadav

my age is 18 and i am watching pokemon from age of 8 and i have never missed any episode till not my childhood dream was to live in the world of pokemon. so here i am in the game living in pokemon world . :)

and my favorite pokemon in anime is ofc Pikachu but in games i like Tyranitar

- ign: Mikyun

- I love pokemon because i love RPG games. Pokemon has unique battle system and use brain too much.

- My favorite pokemon will be Lopunny, cute looking and good support for bossing

Ingame: nhamsunggks258

Why i love pokemon: I came from Vietnam, my English is a little bad, I can say I came to pokemon because it tried to connect with my childhood, I didn't miss any of its anime and manga. I also like to draw and I often draw pictures of pokemon that I like. This game has helped me have more fun in life, the training of pokemon likes becomes strong making me addicted to it.

My favourite pokemon has to be Mew.

IGN : VanilaCorn

My Short Story: Well one pokemon, pikachu, been wif me since childhood, i even bought the a packet of cards just to open whether i will have pikachu but i only get like 1-2 back then, although its not popular as yu gi oh and im the only kid in school who enjoyed collecting pika card. I also enjoy pikachu and yes this may seems cliche but i wont lie as his colour, voice, abilities he beat legendary pokemons not one but many tbh exact, even dragonite XD.

My Favourite Pokemon : Forever and will be Pikachu and i still wait for his evolution in future Not Raichu XD

in game name: hiye1122

fav pokemon: suicune

I love pokemon as it has been a hobby since childhood. I played through the story of every game since fire-red, and enjoyed all of them. I started competitive pokemon on smogon and continued to play till today, and have been enjoying pro a lot lately.

ign: Retropunk

fave poke: i love all pokemon

My Story: i started playing since i was a kid when my dad bought me a Gameboy, i have a cartridge of Pokemon Blue, that time i started to fell in love with the pokemon game, since then i became an adult i find time to play my childhood game, and i still have the joy inside me just like when i was just a kid.

06ebaf0115ff8a63880daaa73f70824c-full.png

Hello! guys do not forget to follow me, or if there are questions/help that you would like to ask,feel free to send a message.

Visit: Shop