Finally Back to Pro After A long Hiatus!

Hey everyone, my name is Ameryll Rowe. I'm finally back to Pro after A way long hiatus! I'm currently in Hoenn taking on Gym Leaders almost to the Elite Four! I have already beat the Kanto Elite Four and Johto Elite Four, so you can say I'm a little bit experienced! My favorite pokemon is my Starmie who I miss ever so dearly and haven't seen since I beat the Johto Elite four! I look forward to meeting new friends along my new journey and even possibly joining A guild. I can't wait to be the Hoenn E4 Champion one day and eventually get into Sinnoh!

Ameryll Rowe beat Kanto E4 (June 2017)

Ameryll Rowe beat Johto E4 (April 2018)

Ameryll Rowe beat Hoenn E4 (July 2020)

My favorite pokemon is my Starmie, he has been my best friend since day one!

My 2nd favorite favorite Pokemon is my Gengar, I caught him in "Johto" and ever since I did. he has been one of my close friends!

My third favorite pokemon is my Blastoise, he was my "Kanto" starter and since has grew to be my family.

Starmie, Gengar and Blastoise are my family and my closest friends in Pokemon Revolution Online!

Welcome back! I hope you enjoy PRO! My favorite pokemon's Togepi, haha! (If it wasn't obvious enough already :p)

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Welcome back :)

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Welcome back ^^

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

Hey everyone, my name is Ameryll Rowe. I'm finally back to Pro after A way long hiatus! I'm currently in Hoenn taking on Gym Leaders almost to the Elite Four! I have already beat the Kanto Elite Four and Johto Elite Four, so you can say I'm a little bit experienced! My favorite pokemon is my Starmie who I miss ever so dearly and haven't seen since I beat the Johto Elite four! I look forward to meeting new friends along my new journey and even possibly joining A guild. I can't wait to be the Hoenn E4 Champion one day and eventually get into Sinnoh!

hey! welcome :)