The fcking serious situation

Hoangbobo00

• Administrator

i fckinggg lost 4 materball and 100 race candy fixx itt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi @hoangbobo00

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to assure as first that none of your item has been lost. When you start the Heatran Quest, all your Master Ball and Rare Candies gets taken from NPC Buck.

In order to get them back, you have to finish the Heatran Quest. In specific, you will be able to get back your rare candies and master ball, by talking with buck, only after you will have defeated the Heatran level 99.

If you are interested, the amount of item taken is x105 Rare Candies and x4 Master Ball.

Unfortunately we cannot move those items back to you as the quest is intended to work like that, i hope you can understand.

For further info about the Heatran Quest you can check this link HEATRAN QUEST - LEGENDARY MEGATHREAD as well as our HEATRAN QUEST - PROWIKI

I hope the information given provided some clarification, please let me know if something is unclear and if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

• Administrator

Sorry for not paying attention because I speak English very bad and tks for you help

I'm really happy to see that your issue has been solved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

With that said, i will now close the thread.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others