PVP money loss

Shadyshiftry

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 5.... @Kombu @kuu234 @c0mp [uSER=2096018]@MisterAvocado[/uSER] @kuu234 @ShadyShiftry @zanderguy123 @Mikami @Ta7esh @Shaui @Shaolan

Side note this is low key rediculous. On top of extremely frustrating and annoying. The lack of respect and concern for your members here is frankly troubling. Quit beating around the bush and give us an update at the very least.

Fix your error or lose me as a paying member and donator from here on out.

Can I get an "Amen"?

Edited by CheefSweetLeef
  • Like 3

• Administrator

I was pvping and lost, I also lost money while doing this. Me and another guild mate experienced the same exact problem. I don't have any screenshots due to not expecting an error like this to occur.

Had the same problem, lost about 400k after a pvp match

I’m experiencing the same problem while battling a friend and I wasn’t even doing PvP. I went from like 2.9m down to 2.2m. I don’t have any screenshots either since I wasn’t aware of the bug and there isn’t an announcement about it. I have over 3400+ hours and can confirm this bug is occurring.

I had same problem with them, i had around 1m and now only 680 k left, pls help us.

I'm down over 1m coins. T.T

i hAVE THE SAME PROBLEM in account combux

Yeah, I lost about 700k, so it would be nice to be compensated for this.

I lost about 4-5m and didn't get an answer too. From the perspective of a long-term player I'm very disappointed by the lack of response to this situation... Farming of such a sum of money takes several weeks to several months, now I don't know if I lost that time. Any word of explanation from the official side would calm me down and would allow me to wait patiently for a solution or informed about the lack of a solution.

@Shaolan,

plz hel me too

ingame name:kuu234

server:gold

When was your PVP match and against who? June 11th 2019, not entirely sure but I don't think I played much PVP that day.

start amount of money: 20million to 21 million

after losing:15million to 16 million cant remember exact number

plz help me,i have been consistentely checking this thread

Hi there !

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and the delay.

Our Developers are currently looking into the issue, as said previously, but to do that they need to check all the backups in order to verify that the loss of money really happened.

Unfortunately, this might take 5-7 days of accurate checks as we cannot refund anyone without having evidence of the loss of the money since refunding without any proof would be unfair toward the other players, specially if we are talking about millions.

Please, be patient in the while that our developers check the backups and verify the loss of the money and avoid to create spam.

We will inform you as soon as all the checks will be completed, thank you for understanding.

Have a wonderful day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others