Official legendary tournament

Red

Could you set a duedate for the pictures to be sent?

Thanks

Dates aren't finalized at the moment.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice rules

So if I got it right, swift swim + drizzle is banned from the tournament but sand rush + sand stream and chlorophyll + drought aren't since the newest client?

Yes.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

im an android player and screen recording apps request root permissions..if i play on android and i cant record and my opponent cant record as well can a simple ss during a stage of a battle prove the win/loss?

No, SS can be misleading sometimes.

PM your teams to both me and Chappy, if you do not pm to atleast one of us, you will not be registered.

Is there any pokemon bans ? I think that togekiss should be...

Want to ask something, i just lost a fight because i had snorlax and slowbro, vs skarmory blissey and scizor, trying to do curse, i cant, trying to attack, he roar, he stealth rock, if i switch slowbro, he switch to blissey, and heal again and again, if i switch snorlax, he switch skarm or scizor, and this battle take 30 turns more only because of those pokemon, and i loose because of spaming roar with stealth rock, and walling with pokemon without counter, as there isnt life orb or choice band.

Is that what you call "staling" ? I hope that what this guy just done is baned, or i dont even want to participe to this...

Want to ask something, i just lost a fight because i had snorlax and slowbro, vs skarmory blissey and scizor, trying to do curse, i cant, trying to attack, he roar, he stealth rock, if i switch slowbro, he switch to blissey, and heal again and again, if i switch snorlax, he switch skarm or scizor, and this battle take 30 turns more only because of those pokemon, and i loose because of spaming roar with stealth rock, and walling with pokemon without counter, as there isnt life orb or choice band.

Is that what you call "staling" ? I hope that what this guy just done is baned, or i dont even want to participe to this...

Stall is a playstyle get used to it-Fyi rapid spinning or defog works/

then don't participate

WCEmNxe.jpg

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Guild Thread[/glow]:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8107

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Trade Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=11984

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Daycare Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=17049