Just be SMART updating the game if you don't want to see it die next year

Prodigy

I'm tired of seeing minor updates who doesn't change nothing during those years.

Stop focusing on trying to do more regions and shit, just fix all things that already exist and don't work well, 5 years passed and the game has the same problems as before, damn, just try to fix all things that don't work properly instead of doing more regions and stories who anyways gonna look as being made by some amateurs. Have you ever listened 'quality over quantity'?

There's no life in the server, just make only 1 server, we're not in the 2000+ players days anymore, youre not gonna attract new players if they see that the game is dead.

Make things to people interact with each other, stop focusing on non-sense things that not gonna attract new players. Doesn't matter if a player at first sight will be attracted by those 4 regions if then he starts playing and he isn't having fun.

Improve the damn PVP, 5 years later and you still making the same mistakes.

We are still without the move substitute coded, without megaevos, without z-moves.. and many more. And what happens? We have a meta who benefits Stall, and if you're smart enough PRO staff, you'll know that the vast majority of players came here to have a good time, not to have 40 minute battles where a couple of 15yo kids who have all the time in the world try to exploit the system to be the best of their bedrooms.

Just fix the timer, put a forfeit button without penalties, improve the existing stories, improve that crappy box system, make events to awake the server like tournaments or things like that where players interact with each other, find competent mods who know how to handle situations (because muting someone for saying 'shit' when is already censored or showing your shiny Greninja with 32x6 ivs isn't doing your job right, it only makes the game look amateurish).

if you put the same interest in improving the game than in chasing those who try to sell their accounts... even that you're doing it wrong and scarying new players.

I can say a lot more things but I'm gonna stop here because honestly, at this point, I don't expect nothing about a staff who ran out of ideas and try to create another game like pokeone, who's gonna fail for the same thing that this game gonna die, staff doesn't understand that's better do a couple things very good than a thousand mediocrish.

Edited by Prodigy
  • Like 17

Well said. I felt there is hope after pokeone was relesed, and many fixes of abilities and moves comes out in very short time. Why it stopped again?

We know you like to prepare events with new huge maps and long strory line full of NPC interactions, but tbh, it just needs a lot of your worktime and is frustrating to do like the Shaymin quest. Just give the hunters a new spawns, make a single big boss to battle and nevermind the rest - focus to fix what Prodigy said

(personally I would only add also the way to back to PvP battle after own crash, in short time like 60 sec).

Also a light in the end of the tunnel shows up with new UI contest, where graphic skilled players made many great ideas of implementing new mechanics to the PvP system.

That is what we want, not new regions or story to do.

• Like 3

discord: luohan#1745

Many things are right but not all game improving day by day but in little slow speed and that's I feel ok because if u compare the game last year and now it's improve in lots of thing many things came . You can't just put everything in one shot . They are in think trying their best to make it enjoyable sometime we feel like bored but doesn't mean you point out on game like it's nothing. Lots of people are still enjoying this game and never complain . People having 5k+ hours they understand the development come slowly and they happy with this pace that's why they still playing this game..... I am having same hour like you have I think I can understand ur frustration on some point but we have to understand the staff situations too ...If one people will left , 3 more will join :). Have a good day friend

• Like 2

"That is what we want, not new regions or story to do"

I like good story BUT if other mechanics works fine and we see not so many bugs. I have 70 hrs, I know I am newbie BUT din't saw any bugs in all Kanto region. Mayby some littles like relog before leaving cave but only sometimes. I din't saw any bug stoped me. Of course this is only Kanto, don't know what is going on in pvp and other regions. Game is really what I expected BUT if some players reported things like above me I think it would be nice to start thinking about this. Would be bad to leave this game. =) / Sorry for my english.

• Like 3

My other account has been banned due to misunderstanding as 'bad name' (even an admin was change it :P) and then they reopened it. Such faults like this made people wants to quit because of ameteuratery as you said. The staff team could be much more educated , but i always respect for the hard work they put on.

Also i think this game is better than any Nintendo pokemon game ever made and also dont forget that it is fan made 'not full time work' .

BUT !

I Am totally agree with you especially the pvp mega system and the server merge thing. If its about money we are all ready to donate for a better server. As i can see it is very hard to sell even epics nowdays because of low player database. SO people feels like hunting is meaningless anymore and we see same pokemon almost everyday. Backdays even a trash rattata can sold to a player. I am also barely sure that merging silver and gold will made will help to solve this problem a lot.

The other solution is item shop would much more attractive so people can buy coin like back in 2016 days. There is super cool ideas at suggestion section, they can use them. It can also be hard to coding this things at the same time but at least Mega stones instead of nearly permament vulcan event would be much attractive.

The last thing i would like to say that there is almost no commercial about this game. Even people who play smogon actively has no clue about 'pro'. We need to publish it as hard as we can i guess.

Even admins are aware the problems and they will try hard for sure :) Lets make great pro again together.

• Like 1

the battle thing rework is alrdy announced so you should just wait for that and story + events are most fun i think there should be even more focux on that. staff worked hard to make the game as awesome as it is and most of them are players like us + this game is a beta and nothing official. this post is just unthankful, why dont you apply as staff and "save" this horrible game then ?

if you wanna forfeit a lot in pvp you can still do it in poke showdown

• Like 8

finn.gif.d450244a79435b8983a25a5b72cff0b1.gif                 Youtube Channel xD                 cruci.gif.0344cffa73dea39fea2bd65a11f291ef.gif  

Just to add, mappers and content scripters are the main staffs making the new regions, not devs. Devs are doing PvP and UI rework and dashboard rework

• Like 1

I project a storm

A whirlwind of gales and torrents

A cosmic array so vibrant

Born emerging from heat and flames

Tempered by violent rays ~

Well said. I felt there is hope after pokeone was relesed, and many fixes of abilities and moves comes out in very short time. Why it stopped again?

We know you like to prepare events with new huge maps and long strory line full of NPC interactions, but tbh, it just needs a lot of your worktime and is frustrating to do like the Shaymin quest. Just give the hunters a new spawns, make a single big boss to battle and nevermind the rest - focus to fix what Prodigy said

(personally I would only add also the way to back to PvP battle after own crash, in short time like 60 sec).

Also a light in the end of the tunnel shows up with new UI contest, where graphic skilled players made many great ideas of implementing new mechanics to the PvP system.

That is what we want, not new regions or story to do.

"We", I love pluralis maiestatis.

I pick new region over any small pvp update. and many others too.

Edited by NamelessHero27
  • Like 4

I prefer new regions, you guys need to remember that some players just do PVE CONTENT, with new regions comes new maps, is stupid to want a mega evolution, z move and go on without even remembering that it was introduced in new regions, kanto, johto, hoenn, sinnoh, UNOVA, KALOS, ALOLA, its impossible and ridiculous to just add new spawns and keep the game the same just for the sake of "i want to try this new poke in pvp" if was just that, please play Smogon.

Quality over quantity? Adding new spawns and not new content fits in the quantity. If you guys dont think about how staff is trying hard to solve the old limitations and also, u may say OH BUT IM A DONATOR I GIVE MONEY, they work for free, so u're not paying them to do anything.

Just chill and think outside your boxes, or HEY HEY check the thread they done explaining what each staff does,because Devs do one thing, mappers another, cs another, and im hella sure the spawn editor @Qeight would LOVE to go wild adding new mons spawns, but he have good sense, imagine u finding a kalos/alola mon in your smol grass in viridian? Get more info before saying anything, like i said, they're not even paid and work for free,"URR I GAVE MORE MONEY TO THE GAME THAN U GAVE TO BLABLABLA" no one obliged you, u're DONATING, u know what is a donation? giving without expecting anything on return, instead of just complaining make positive critics and suggestions.

have an AMAZING day:RowletHeart:

• Like 6
https://tenor.com/view/anime-cute-blushing-rejected-gif-9959247

Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars....THAN NERF THIS!