Just be SMART updating the game if you don't want to see it die next year

Prodigy

I'm tired of seeing minor updates who doesn't change nothing during those years.

Stop focusing on trying to do more regions and [heck], just fix all things that already exist and don't work well, 5 years passed and the game has the same problems as before, damn, just try to fix all things that don't work properly instead of doing more regions and stories who anyways gonna look as being made by some amateurs. Have you ever listened 'quality over quantity'?

There's no life in the server, just make only 1 server, we're not in the 2000+ players days anymore, youre not gonna attract new players if they see that the game is dead.

Make things to people interact with each other, stop focusing on non-sense things that not gonna attract new players. Doesn't matter if a player at first sight will be attracted by those 4 regions if then he starts playing and he isn't having fun.

Improve the damn PVP, 5 years later and you still making the same mistakes.

We are still without the move substitute coded, without megaevos, without z-moves.. and many more. And what happens? We have a meta who benefits Stall, and if you're smart enough PRO staff, you'll know that the vast majority of players came here to have a good time, not to have 40 minute battles where a couple of 15yo kids who have all the time in the world try to exploit the system to be the best of their bedrooms.

Just fix the timer, put a forfeit button without penalties, improve the existing stories, improve that crappy box system, make events to awake the server like tournaments or things like that where players interact with each other, find competent mods who know how to handle situations (because muting someone for saying '[heck]' when is already censored or showing your shiny Greninja with 32x6 ivs isn't doing your job right, it only makes the game look amateurish).

if you put the same interest in improving the game than in chasing those who try to sell their accounts... even that you're doing it wrong and scarying new players.

I can say a lot more things but I'm gonna stop here because honestly, at this point, I don't expect nothing about a staff who ran out of ideas and try to create another game like pokeone, who's gonna fail for the same thing that this game gonna die, staff doesn't understand that's better do a couple things very good than a thousand mediocrish.

My other account has been banned due to misunderstanding as 'bad name' (even an admin was change it :P) and then they reopened it. Such faults like this made people wants to quit because of ameteuratery as you said. The staff team could be much more educated , but i always respect for the hard work they put on.

Also i think this game is better than any Nintendo pokemon game ever made and also dont forget that it is fan made 'not full time work' .

BUT !

I Am totally agree with you especially the pvp mega system and the server merge thing. If its about money we are all ready to donate for a better server. As i can see it is very hard to sell even epics nowdays because of low player database. SO people feels like hunting is meaningless anymore and we see same pokemon almost everyday. Backdays even a trash rattata can sold to a player. I am also barely sure that merging silver and gold will made will help to solve this problem a lot.

The other solution is item shop would much more attractive so people can buy coin like back in 2016 days. There is super cool ideas at suggestion section, they can use them. It can also be hard to coding this things at the same time but at least Mega stones instead of nearly permament vulcan event would be much attractive.

The last thing i would like to say that there is almost no commercial about this game. Even people who play smogon actively has no clue about 'pro'. We need to publish it as hard as we can i guess.

Even admins are aware the problems and they will try hard for sure :) Lets make great pro again together.

The game is free, the mechanics are fine the story is what its supposed to be the thing with "bad names" and not being able to "nickname" your pokèmon are because immature people would name their pokèmon some curse or swear word amd theres little 10 year old kids that also play the game so its understandable unless if you have your kids and you don't mind them saying F bomb this F bomb you B word this you A word that doesn't sound great does it? The in game settings has an option that lets you toggle on so that it doesn't censor the said words, if you're going to even mention pokèone then you're completely wrong because the developer isn't even the head of this game anymore, Shane moved on and kept this game up by handing it over to Eaty would you want to have 4k+ hours donating money for coins to upgrade your looks get various mounts and then just end up having the game discontinue just because the 'developer' decided to make a different pokèmon game? None of the staff get paid for anything unless the developers but I don't know if Eaty and Shaolin get paid doing what they're doing because the link is linked to Shanes paypal account and he already feels bad that people are having to donate so much have you noticed shiny mew and regular mew hats in the shop are both 25c? and not 25c regular and 30c shiny? After he quit for pokèone all the other prices stayed with the 25c/30c format, so don't flame staff for doing things FOR FREE their only "payment" that they get are death threats, getting flamed by players to belittle staff(like in your post), and a shiny legendary of their choice. Like I don't know if you're actually being serious or you're just an online troll that has nothing else better to do because you're already done with getting a team that you like, which probably isn't meta, it also sounds like you don't 'tech' the move "TAUNT" in your movesets and just want to turbo push through PvP its called PvP for a reason if you hate stall so much then don't play it. If you want to play then get good, and tech Taunt into your team. Like in League, "if you don't have wards on the map for vision you're gonna have a bad time" if you're not paying attention to something like the pokèmons typing, nature, abilities, movesets, and just want every region in the game well, guess what? "OTHER STALL POKÈMON EXIST" like Mareanie, Toxapex, Fomantis, Luantis, Sandygast, Palossand to name a few like, if you're telling staff to 'be SMART' theres different teams if you haven't noticed theres Admin, Game Master, Moderator, Trade Moderator, Community Coordinator, Mapper, Artist, Content Creator(coder) not to mention the coders are the ones that CODE the game, the bosses the story line text everything, unless you accidentally released your pokèmon or over leveled it somehow the Admins do that stuff. If you're complaining about a move like 'substitute' stall pokèmon use that move too so nagging about stall that isn't gonna help you in the long run stall will always exist, stall will always win(unless you have defog, rapid spin, taunt) to shut them down.

Other than that, I'm done explaining things have a nice day and week

Edited by GleipnirKurea
  • Like 3

Header.jpg.3668ef0d62cb2ddc0fba234345e736bf.jpg

You are starting this thread on totally false statements on who handles things and who creates/codes/scripts for this game. You are comparing two COMPLETELY different things to one another which inevitably makes no sense.

Stop focusing on trying to do more regions and [heck], just fix all things that already exist and don't work well, 5 years passed and the game has the same problems as before, damn, just try to fix all things that don't work properly instead of doing more regions and stories who anyways gonna look as being made by some amateurs. Have you ever listened 'quality over quantity'?

The main subject of your post is PvP/coded abilities and moves while on the same hand complaining about adding small bits of content here and there.

I can tell you right now, PvP/coded abilities/moves are all Devs work while lets say a small quest are work of the Content team (Scripter, Mapper, Artist).

They work completely different, we have two people who not only have to keep the Server stable with a bad server code, pay attention to the needs of the staff team (We are super needy when it comes to Dev requests), has to assist Content teams by adding their items to the client, has to update our tools (Editors for Scripters/Mapper, Tools for Moderation Staff). fix crucial bugs that are potentially game-breaking (ever heard of 10000 MS, battling the same boss thousand times, having every item 999? we did).

Devs work is crucial for the game and that's why projects such as a Battle Code rework are wanted, are in the works however even with it being on the Top Priority list, some things are more time crucial than others.

5 Years, I'll be frank Shane didn't do a whole lot in 3-4 years, Eaty only recently has gotten the ability to actually do things like a Battle Code rework prior to that he didn't have access to the code (when Shane was still around).

We are still without the move substitute coded, without megaevos, without z-moves.. and many more. And what happens? We have a meta who benefits Stall, and if you're smart enough PRO staff, you'll know that the vast majority of players came here to have a good time, not to have 40 minute battles where a couple of 15yo kids who have all the time in the world try to exploit the system to be the best of their bedrooms.

^subject from above

Just fix the timer, put a forfeit button without penalties, improve the existing stories, improve that crappy box system, make events to awake the server like tournaments or things like that where players interact with each other, find competent mods who know how to handle situations (because muting someone for saying '[heck]' when is already censored or showing your shiny Greninja with 32x6 ivs isn't doing your job right, it only makes the game look amateurish).

A forfeit button without penalty will never happen, we won't make it even easier for users' to boost, will a forfeit button be something useful? Yes however only under certain restrictions such as like ~ the match is already lasting 10 minutes or something similar.

"Improve the existing stories

- Scripters job

"improve that crappy box system"

- Devs job

"make events to awaake the server like tournaments or things like that where players interact with each other"

- "Mods/CCs job" We already actively hold a monthly tournament for Top25 players, we hold events on Discord every month or so, we hold events on forums every month or so

"find competent mods who know how to handle situations (because muting someone for saying '[heck]' when is already censored"

- There are Chat Rules for a reason, it's not an "incompetent" Mod for enforcing rules you deliberately and knowling broke.

"showing your shiny Greninja with 32x6 ivs isn't doing your job right"-

- Dev having some fun with a Pokemon he never uses, can't use and is just a troll Pokemon, I don't understand you being upset about it

if you put the same interest in improving the game than in chasing those who try to sell their accounts... even that you're doing it wrong and scarying new players.

Totally unrelated to anything you just said, "chasing those who try to sell their accounts" - Game Maters job

RMT greatly harms the game and we will sanction every player, from 10 hours to 10000 hours

I can say a lot more things but I'm gonna stop here because honestly, at this point, I don't expect nothing about a staff who ran out of ideas and try to create another game like pokeone, who's gonna fail for the same thing that this game gonna die, staff doesn't understand that's better do a couple things very good than a thousand mediocrish.

Shane did PokeOne on his own basically WAY before he left PRO.

My other account has been banned due to misunderstanding as 'bad name' (even an admin was change it :P) and then they reopened it. Such faults like this made people wants to quit because of ameteuratery as you said. The staff team could be much more educated , but i always respect for the hard work they put on.

Just a little FYI, we don't appreciate spreading false information. We granted your namechange in the first place because nobody in staff speaks turkish, after we found out you named yourself "fuck you pussy" we obiously banned you again. That's not a misunderstanding, that's you delibarelty breaking rules.

Just to add, mappers and content scripters are the main staffs making the new regions, not devs. Devs are doing PvP and UI rework and dashboard rework

Artist are a huge part as well, so are Spawn Editors. Regions are a main project that involves a lot of staff members.

Just a little input from my side.

• Like 15
  • Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for being so late to the party but just to defuse the situation and commend @Qeight for his brilliant explanation, the team behind the game running everything and making sure everything is working is doing their best to get the game ready and accessible for everyone to play, as much as you trash talk and say complaints that “are not being fixed” they could be working on it right now, I’m not the one to say but just please bear with them.

Believe me when I say this from 3 years of coding experience, it’s seriously hard trying to write out large pieces of code and looking for syntax errors (spelling) or others.

Finally to say, and to add on to my last remark, remaking an entire game into a region with every piece of dialogue and events to take place at the exact time is difficult and requires time. I know I am not apart of any of these teams, I’m just here to vouch for people behind the scenes trying their best to bring you a game that you’ll all love.

Please just bear with them and give them support instead of critical feedback or criticism

Thank you,

Ciphersane1

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...