unaware

Editigre

hello greetings I want to make a suggestion to ban aware why there is so much increase in wall in pvp asta 6 wall in team and that is why no one does pvp days after the end of the pvp season and unfortunately we are not even in 400 points there is no copetence every you see the lower ones, the top ones, that's my point of view and many don't make pvp for the reason that they use 6 wall for the unaware ability

• Like 8

ACpTf6i.png

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. Why are there 2 posts, seems kinda spammy to me.

2. There is no team that doesn't have disadvantages. Stall doesn't like Stallbreakers (Gliscor, Nasty Plot Togekiss, Rain Dance Manaphy, etc.), so if you don't want to lose to stall, you slap one of those on your team.

3. If you refuse to change your team, then instead of asking for a ban, actually take a look at why you can't beat stall. If you cannot do that, you are refusing to grow as a player.

Accept the fact that your team will lose to certain archetypes, or change your team to better cover teams you want to beat.

• Like 5

Untitled-05-06-2022-12-22-24-4-1.png.6f6df218def155a65376ab84479e4d3a.png

Check out the Ascension Guild Page !
Check out
THIS SIGNATURE SHOP by@Limit

2. There is no team that doesn't have disadvantages. Stall doesn't like Stallbreakers (Gliscor, Nasty Plot Togekiss, Rain Dance Manaphy, etc.), so if you don't want to lose to stall, you slap one of those on your team.

3. If you refuse to change your team, then instead of asking for a ban, actually take a look at why you can't beat stall. If you cannot do that, you are refusing to grow as a player.

Accept the fact that your team will lose to certain archetypes, or change your team to better cover teams you want to beat.

+1

lol for me there is no problem I say it for almost no players when you are looking for pvp I am a professional in pvp the problem is not for me it is for the majority of people who do not do pvp for so much wall

• Like 1

ACpTf6i.png

maybe how are you new you don't know much about the game that's why your answers are understandable

ACpTf6i.png