What is your most toxic, broken, disgusting, competitive banned/abusive PVE Boss team?

Filda

Hello, I am new to pokemon team building and I just reached the endgame. I wanted to ask if you could share bellow your best, broken Boss teams for easy sweeps. Ty ;)

For boss boss u can just use seaking modest ability lightning rod(h.a) n yeah ez sweep surely

• Like 1

rps20220302_030240.jpg.e7d9bbadf817d61cb813fb68f47830fe.jpg

Hello, I am new to pokemon team building and I just reached the endgame. I wanted to ask if you could share bellow your best, broken Boss teams for easy sweeps. Ty ;)

Hey there Filda. Congrats on reaching the endgame.

For bosses i've used a team consisting of 2 prankster whimsicotts with memento, a uxie with t-wave, stealh rocks, and memento, and any pokemon that learn spikes. Then I switch into clefable and setup cosmic power and calm minds, then sweep.

Only bosses i've had problem with this team are Misty and Pumpkin King, in which they lead with a competetive milotic and defiant bisharp. Easy way out of this is to lead with ferrothorn first and leech seed stall them out.

Another good alternative boss pokemon is snorlax. He gets both amnesia (sharply boosts sp def), and curse(boosts atk, def, but lowers speed). Just be careful of crits when using these.

Generally walls with setup moves are good options for bosses.

-Slowbro with calm mind and slack off

-Chansey with eviolite

-Ferrothorn

-Klefki screens support

Hopefully you can make a boss team that you can use consistently. Good luck ^^

• Like 1

For Jessie n James bosses unjust only need 1 important poke,it is bisharp(any ability works)

But important!!! Always pick Jessie ,don't pick James

Firstly Ur opponent is arbok,so bisharp lead n spam sd(3 times) n now u can easily sweep all team with move sucker punch :)

That's all :) but be careful cuz sometime Jessie dustox use quiver dance

• Like 1

rps20220302_030240.jpg.e7d9bbadf817d61cb813fb68f47830fe.jpg

I mostly have tanks in my Boss teams I can set up with, but other than that I always have a Scarf Gengar with Desteny Bound in my team to defeat a Boss Pokémon I cant deal with or which got some set up for RNG reasons or what ever. Super useful!

• Like 1

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L