Guild rating total requirements

Kboww

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so you guys have some input from the Moderator team, the minute we get guild history logs (which we currently don't have), we will make buying members for rating a banable offense, just like boosting but for the suggestion, you have my support on it as well, I would very much agree with it.

• Like 5
  • Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

I agree that buying players should not be allowed. But getting help last days of season from people that are not members not being allowed can be easily avoided. What i mean is that everyone is allowed to have 4 accounts and pvp with only 2 of them. One can keep 2 accounts in his guild and the other 2 in a different guild, or split them to 2 different guilds. The guild/s that have those accounts can give the same ammount of accounts to the first. They can then wait for last days of season to decide with which account to gather rating depending on which guild needs it more.

I agree that buying raiting shouldnt be allowed. But tbh last day recruits, and being prepared, for the last minute inv that may the other guilds have is part of trying for the first place, and its what makes the guild ladder competitive. 5-10 days is very long and you will not have enough time to react, season for guild ladder will "end" 5 days earlier and you will have to wait 5 days to see the results. The last 2-3 days of the season when you are trying for first place are the most stressful of the month add another 5 in them that you cant do anything while you waiting :p.

what I'm saying is It shouldn't count the last few days of the season because when people recruit those last few days its always from different guilds who are trying to help boost a guild to the top. It should only count the true members of the guild because whats the point of joining a guild if you are just going to work hard and another guild just gets others to help them pass you? It seems unfair and seems like a popularity and richness contest

• Like 1
Untitled-05-09-2022-12-43-05-2.png.79a929dd72157cb9683de4c02e781e4f.pnghxjr2a.png

I think what would make the most sense is to use the initiate role as a way of determining whether it applies to the guilds rating. Initiates should not be able to have their rating apply to the guilds rating and you shouldn't be able to promote someone from initiate to member until 5-10 days. That seems like the easiest way of implementing it into the guild system. It doesn't make sense that a guild with 0 rating can instantly shoot all the way to number 1 in a single day if enough people with high rating flee to that guild. It leads to an anti competitive environment that it makes trying to get #1 guild pointless when you know any guild can just jump thousands in rating right before the season ends.

• Like 5