UNDERGROUND NPS's (ARTICUNO WINGS SO HARD TO GET)

Kirasun

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, 30 hours is really steep. The payout is fine since we get 3 runs per day, its just the number of matches that's time consuming. My suggestion is to cut it down to 7 matches with 2 Xmas coins per win. Items can be debatable on the last 3 or 4 NPC's for scaling intensity.

The cost of the wings is fine & the payout from the underground is good. The problem (also from a few convo's with friends) is the time it all amounts to. It may vary from person to person depending on their year end situation, but when you factor in alt accounts & season festivities, it comes down to either spending a lot of time in the Underground or simply leaving it all together. Just suggesting to ease the time duration it takes from the Underground, that's all.

Unless, if part 2 puts us in a comfortable position in obtaining the wings (with a few outstanding Underground runs) then it's all good. It's just at this point in time with what we got to go by, none of us want to miss out on this one shot. *Queue's the Eminem track...

b883fc84b57235e6fe57f409716ae68d.gif

Im so confused when people are like "it is so easy,why you want to make it easier?". Do these guys even want to get the Articuno wings,or they got it last time so now they speak safely for themselves? Im so confused to see people think that wasting 40+hours just to get the wings is "normal"... Let me tell you that 40 hours in real life time is like 120 euros while working in a low paying country... Probably like 300 euros in good countries. How is it normal in your brain that i have to waste one hour(!!!!) JUST FOR ONE RUN WHICH GIVES 15 COINS. How?!?!?!I dont understand... I just dont understand this logic,sorry. And i will never accept because it makes ZERO sense...

Its supposed to take some effort to get exclusive ingame items.

Just to clarify I didnt get them last time and I am fine grinding for them.

Those items are supposed to be somewhat rare and take some work to get them. If you feel like its not logic in any way just dont do it, it is only a cosmetic after all.

I like challenges in the game and hope there are many more to come.

• Like 1

2 DC's in the 1st 2 runs...I guess i'll quit for today after earning less than 20 coins...

man this kind of content are supposed to be hard and take effort.

Put DC on it makes them harder and add another kind of skill to the quest: speed. You have to be good and be good faster.

So I'm totally thankfull and happy with our Holy Staff's decision for this quest.

• Like 1