Small change in how the World Quest works.

Waleed1301

So I was thinking about the World Quest and how it works, recently I've seen a few world quests being failed. I was thinking of a reassurance clause for some players who get 3% of the total IVs which in return once the World Quest is completed then 2 tickets will be given, you have to understand this is alot of time spent and it's very disheartening not getting the 2 tickets becuase the whole server failed the quest, so I suggest a sort of compromise where even if failed, those with 3% of the total IVs will still get 1 ticket, rather than the 2. However this is just my opinion on the matter and some will agree or disagree. I hope others agree to this and hope the Dev's/CS would implament this awesome change.

Thank you all for reading, have a great day.

P.S. if you do not know what the World Quest is, take a read of this Guide.

• Like 7

spacer.png

i disagree because guys with 3% are rich and use super/max repel in most case (if the poke has repel trick) to have that percentage

and because the pokemon tier is not the same for each player for example somethimes we spent hours and hours to get first spawn and we found that some other guys got 5 to 10 pokemon .... so there is a kind of injustice

Edited by Algerie31
  • Like 1

discord = algerie31#5698

Coarse-Finished-Grunion-size-restricted.gif

I think those who disagree don't understand how long it takes just to get 3% on a WQ with over 100K IVs.

I spent around 14-15 hours online yesterday and only got up to 2,4% percentage in the end.

If I was lucky, I met a Skiddo every 45 minutes and if I was really unlucky, up to 2 hours between each.

And the fact the IVs where trash on top of all that, is even worse.

I think a fair compensation for those who got at least 2,5% or above should be rewarded nonetheless of the completion of the World Quest.

The fair amount of time I put in on my first WQ yesterday, was a waste of time in the end, because of the special outbreak also taking place in the midst of things.

I could have done other productive things, but I wanted to try out the WQ for the first time and it saddens me to see people ditching the WQ, because of the reward not being better than a special outbreak and because of that, all my 14-15 hours invested was nothing but an unproductive time-space.

• Like 6

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

isnt' this the whole point of a mmo?

Indeed it's an MMO game.

But wasting 15 hours on nothing. That isn't an MMO game I consider a good game.

If people actually did the WQ, instead of a small handful of people, at least we who did the hard work would get rewarded.

But they consider the prize as too low value compared to a special outbreak, and those who submit less than 1% just gives up because they gain nothing.

And those who ditched the WQ for the Outbreak could still have done the WQ with a lot of time left to hunt the special outbreak Pawniard.

And on top of all that, the set percentages are quite high in regards to the rewards.

If I was to adjust it accordingly, I'd decide on a random prize pool with a variety of high valued items.

Such as PvE items, PvP items, Shiny Pokemon, Alolan Pokemon, Event sprite Pokemon, 1 CC, MS, etc for every 0,5 percentage (or 1 percentage) of contribution after 1%.

And if the Mystery ticket is such a high valued item, then have it on 2% contribution, and another at 4 or 6%.

But that's just my humble opinion on the subject.

I disagree because guys with 3% are rich and use super/max repel in most case (if the poke has repel trick) to have that percentage

And for those who use repel trick on pokes. Just drop the overall spawn level of the WQ Pokemon in those spawn areas to be below the lowest.

• Like 3

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png