add an option in menu grafic game to change the view instead of writing the command "staffview 1"

Algerie31

+1

I agree. The current method is too messy and advanced. It should be something simple like a FOV slider.

Or something easier to locate, as not everyone is 100% aware that the command even exists in the first place.

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

• Developer

Hey, staff view will be entirely removed with the next client update.

I reworked most of the camera code. Every user will have the same max view next client update, so there won't be any unfair advantages.

Before judging please try it first. :)

• Like 2

I reworked most of the camera code. Every user will have the same max view next client update, so there won't be any unfair advantages.

How is it an "unfair advantage" to anyone, it's not like staffview is limited to specific players.

• Like 1

iam sure that this decision will be a wrong decision and make the whole pro community disagree especialy we all use zoom out to see all the map

• Like 3

discord = algerie31#5698

Coarse-Finished-Grunion-size-restricted.gif

• Developer

How is it an "unfair advantage" to anyone, it's not like staffview is limited to specific players.

Not all users are able to use staffview. Smartphone users f.e. are not able to play with higher zoom anymore.

It also caused many client problems and was never meant to be public. It was found and made public by users that reverse engineered the client. I also changed a lot, solved a few problems with it and many users with lower resolution will see more by default than they did before without staffview.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Not all users are able to use staffview. Smartphone users f.e. are not able to play with higher zoom anymore.

It also caused many client problems and was never meant to be public. It was found and made public by users that reverse engineered the client. I also changed a lot, solved a few problems with it and many users with lower resolution will see more by default than they did before without staffview.

zoom make us furious and noone accept it

discord = algerie31#5698

Coarse-Finished-Grunion-size-restricted.gif

Here's how I see the update changelog:

1586506965280.png.4d61cdaca5dffe78372fef0ed7a1debb.png

How about instead of taking a feature from desktop players you introduce it to mobile players as well? If not through a command then increase the slider range in game options.

I don't know what it is but with current furthest zoom moving around the map is almost nauseating, game will be unplayeable for me long term if it stays this way.

• Like 1

What with players using 17" and bigger monitors? Game without staffview command on PC looks ugly - a lot of pixels, and it's uncomfortable to play

... 4 years it's working good, now you "fix" it. Please, think again about this idea.

• Like 2