Team preview change

Geomine

Hello im sure that im not the only one noticed an advantage or disadvantage we have on team preview let me explain

IMG_20200401_153916.thumb.jpg.9d3e27b5e55d55bbcac5b60169d9e602.jpg

This is the team preview before you choose pokemon to lead

IMG_20200401_153905.thumb.jpg.fe23b511414eefb8aaf970c093c5c834.jpg

This is after you have choose the pokemon you want to lead in battle

Now lets say that my opponent in pvp sitting next to me Which is something happens very often in vermilion pokecenter

If you Look more carefully the screenshots you will notice that the poke is behind me in the first screenshot is pepliper and the poke behind in the second screenshot is ferrothorn

That means that after you choose the pokemon to lead in match the pokemon you choose is behind you now which means if your opponent is next to you and haven't choose yet the lead poke he will notice that you have lead with ferrothorn and will choose a counter pokemon to lead

My suggestion is or either remove this "change" of pokemon at least till we get into the match or either do something else that won't cause any disadvantage in pvp

(I know this isnt a big deal but still sometimes it can be used as disadvantage or advantage in pvp)

Credits to my friend george who helped me with screenshots xd

• Like 2

Just a Greek dude.

+1 on this but regarding this I hope staff can make this Tree back cuz or put it in all pc(since we can only PvP in pc(ranked))

The only way to solve this problem is this,since we can go inside the tree and change our team preview without getting leak our team,last time they put this tree was so amazing for sure!!!

• Like 1

rps20220302_030240.jpg.e7d9bbadf817d61cb813fb68f47830fe.jpg

Ahhh by tree I mean this Tree XDIMG_20200402_145232.jpg.a237ea702248068a2605fe313a6c62de.jpg

Which they put mainly in vermi only,but if they were put to all pc would be better,but if they cannot do that ,just enough if they put it on pc with cruise service(vermi,olivine,lilycove,canalave)

• Like 1

rps20220302_030240.jpg.e7d9bbadf817d61cb813fb68f47830fe.jpg

Ahhh by tree I mean this Tree XD[ATTACH type=full" alt="135340]135340[/ATTACH]

Which they put mainly in vermi only,but if they were put to all pc would be better,but if they cannot do that ,just enough if they put it on pc with cruise service(vermi,olivine,lilycove,canalave)

I loved the tree to it was helping me hide my lead poke i miss it

Just a Greek dude.