give us an opportunity if we lost internet to continue BCC / bug catching...

Algerie31

Hi Staff, I want to make a suggestion. As you know, many people around the world have low internet speed with repetitive cuts especially when we are in bug catching area. So please, if a player loses internet or disconnects when he is in bug catching or any other place give him an opportunity when he relog to continue BCC or reset the bug catching contest cooldown for him.

• Like 4

discord = algerie31#5698

Coarse-Finished-Grunion-size-restricted.gif

+1 from me too.

Bug Catching Contest use the same mechanic as Safari Zone, but the problem here is that unlike Safari Zone, BCC is a, well, contest. There's reward involved beyond getting a good Pokemon, and it's limited to once per day. I suggest that the game take note if we are in BCC, and if we disconnected in the middle of BCC, the game should detect the timer when we disconnected, and we should be able to return to the grass area and continue, with an amount of time left based on the timer when we disconnected. Disconnection is not something we can control (if we could we won't make it happen during BCC anyway), so having to wait almost 24 hours (was it 22? I forgot, but it's close to 24) for a new try, even though you should still have time left in the contest, is not a good thing in my opinion. That's a potential 25k pokedollar we're missing, and for players who still don't have much money, it's disheartening.

I might as well add, the same should also apply to battles against legend you can catch. If you disconnected mid-battle due to connection issue and server issue, you should get one chance to immediately return, before having to fight Nikola. Don't punish people harshly for something beyond their control, especially after all that effort doing the legend quest. Having to fight 6 Ubers with no item usage just because of one disconnection is.....rather harsh compared to what caused it.

Nikola added an unnecessary annoyance too with his lines, smugly asking if we are actually worth it for the legend. Hell yeah of course I am, I'm already in the middle of the battle to catch it -_-

Edited by Starlight
  • Like 1

This would be a good suggestion, probably the same could be applied to Safari Zones as well, I guess. Making it so that the timer still continous when we would be logged out due to the crash would make things more balanced, in my opinion.

unknown12.png

No amount of money ever bought a second of time