Skilly

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And

even if u have 4 accounts(notallowed to have more), u can make max. 8m per month with bossing... thats nothing and in no way overpoweered or broken... it deserves a push and not a nerf.

And those people should seek help because they are spending waaay too much time on PRO and 4 alt accounts seems unhealthy, like an addiction.
  • Like 1

+1 by cutting down incomes you are just increasing the gap between the rich vet players who were here a significant time before this particular update and the new players that would come into this suppressed economy ive seen players suggesting to cut down boss incomes as steep as 5-10k max per boss but those may be an elite veteran player who got high stacks of cash and almost every decent Pokemon the game got to offer so the decision would only help those kind of people to maintain their position and it does little to no justice to new players like me who have just entered into the endgame and have a long list of expensive stuffs in the cart so if you are aiming at balancing out the economy create money sinks make features where the rich people would likely spend money on something similar to the transit and safari passes (where people can opt to spend or not according to their net worth)

• Like 1

You guys decided to make it more fun by increasing pve coins? Bro thats like 240 coins every month which is still less than doing the 43 bosses twice in a month. You also reduce the money significantly which people dont seem to get of much anymore. You are just going to encourage people to buy more ccs which will result in prices to drop and it will end up in the same result as what happen in the end of yellow server with ccs going down to 180k. Mate why even make people rage?

• Like 2
Sin_titulo-4.png

And

And those people should seek help because they are spending waaay too much time on PRO and 4 alt accounts seems unhealthy, like an addiction.

doesnt catching a specific good pokemon take alot more time? 13 hours for 4 account and 50 bosses isnt like that much if you do it like every 2 weeks (cd of bosses) and stop the insulting mr.smartass ;)

Edited by kasu54
  • Like 1

I already did the whole story, I got all the dex, I don't like pvp, what I had left to do was boss

are + 49 bosses in the game and will you have to choose 10 a week? I do 10 in the day

stop giving so much rc, ppup, decrease the amount

Of money

we are not to blame if the prizes are so generous

detail I only have 1 account

Edited by alfecor7
  • Like 1

doesnt catching a specific good pokemon take alot more time? 13 hours for 4 account and 50 bosses isnt like that much if you do it like every 2 weeks (cd of bosses) and stop the insulting mr.smartass ;)

I see somebody got upset by something that wasn't even directed to you, I assume you are one of those people that spend 10+ hours playing PRO farming bosses each day. Dude it takes me just 4 hours to do all bosses in one day and I use Wobb+Klefki set up, I'm sorry but if you do spend anymore than 6 hours a day on pro you need to step away from the screen and do something else with your life and this update is helping with that problem of yours.