GLOBAL TRADE

Srk007

My suggetion is to make a place where we can Put all our pokemon & Items for sale for a fixed price and can directly buy from that place too. Player will select a pokemon or Item and fix a price and send it to global trade. Other players can buy from there.

Pros:

1.You can sell your pokemon even when you are offline.

2. Some people need urgently they don't care about price they can get pokes item faster.

3. People often get confused in estimating price of items or Pokes they can reffer global chat to see Pokemon with similar IV nature to estimate prices.

Cons:

1. It migh make trade chat and Trade forums dead.(I have solution for this we can keep listing fees Like 1% or whatever MoDs think appropriate to keep people avoid listing waste pokes and also use trade chats)

2. We can't make auctions on it

If you like this idea than support if you see any more pros and cons you can list that too.

I think the downturn of this idea would be that it would diminish the multiplayer aspect, and meeting people part of the game, if you just directly bought from a shop. Additionally I feel as though even in your PROs you list that people get confused at pricing on pokemon, this would make everything go up in price for all the people that will try and make the most money off of it as there can't really be any negotiations.

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

I think the downturn of this idea would be that it would diminish the multiplayer aspect, and meeting people part of the game, if you just directly bought from a shop. Additionally I feel as though even in your PROs you list that people get confused at pricing on pokemon, this would make everything go up in price for all the people that will try and make the most money off of it as there can't really be any negotiations.

Look it from buyer point of view if you have 10 pokes with similar stats or say a item with 10 different prices what will you chose ? Cheapest one right? That's why overpricing won't work here

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Eaty locked this topic