Tip: Megas only with ot

Lifeguard

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-1, not everyone have the time to hunt Pokemon for the mega evolution and hunting is like hell for android players they have to deal with lag and freeze and the worse the joystick which is pain to use while hunting or moving normally. Don't know if these things would be fixed in this update but it really sucks to go through these problems while playing your favourite game.

• Like 5

-1 lmfao i barely have any lvl 100 out of 80+ lvl 100s that are my ot other than legends

so how about a no? uwu

??? what???

-1, not everyone have the time to hunt Pokemon for the mega evolution and hunting is like hell for android players they have to deal with lag and freeze and the worse the joystick which is pain to use while hunting or moving normally. Don't know if these things would be fixed in this update but it really sucks to go through these problems while playing your favourite game.

but you want to play a game just with money? how do you make money if you can hunt? your opion must be respect, but that is not a good point. lol

you can't play the game a lot, that is not a good point to make a game unbalanced because of you :(

-1 old players who have been playing pro for 3+ years have been waiting for megas ever since they announced it back then so making it ot isnt too fair for the players who have bought mons long ago specific for megas

• Like 10
Untitled-05-09-2022-12-43-05-2.png.79a929dd72157cb9683de4c02e781e4f.pnghxjr2a.png

??? what???

but you want to play a game just with money? how do you make money if you can hunt? your opion must be respect, but that is not a good point. lol

you can't play the game a lot, that is not a good point to make a game unbalanced because of you :(

These problems started after this year's Easter update, I had already made a thread but no response from staff

Megas are being added mainly for PvP. Wonder why its called "PvP Rework"? A lot of PvPers lend stuffs. Not everyone has the patience to hunt. So, this suggestion is to kill the PvP as well as sink the economy for no apparent reason just to show your "hardwork"? Yeah, what a brilliant idea!

• Like 1

1851510552_SigII.png.23a63e13a9414839c3d3276e8743699d.png

-1 old players who have been playing pro for 3+ years have been waiting for megas ever since they announced it back then so making it ot isnt too fair for the players who have bought mons long ago specific for megas

i play for 5 years and don't agree, it was your choise for buying it before an annoucement from the staff..