Tip: Megas only with ot

Lifeguard

Hello everyone, thanks for putting your opinions here, and thanks to those who commented in a mature way, without meaningless fights. I want to clarify that my proposal was never something against the people who have many millions because they farm, or because they donate, I do not consider this to be a p2win game, on the contrary, without those people who buy cc to buy their favorite pokemon, This game could not be maintained I believe. It just seemed like a good idea, to make mega evolution more interesting from my point of view.

I am surprised by comments like that of nornor, who says that i creates this post to trolling, I do not know what he relies on to say such a thing, I find it strange even coming from him, I remember him as a friendly person and always willing to help in the help pro chat in silver, I remember that he always answered my questions, when I was a novice in the game, I did not think I would touch such a sensitive fiber of some people when creating this post, it was not my intention.

Greetings to all, and thank you for giving your opinion, and please maintain respect above all, greetings.

I didnt go back and read but are you sure he was talking about you trolling or the other guy who hijacked your thread?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Insulting someone for no reason makes no sense.

At this point, I honestly think it's trolling now. But when the suggestion was made, that's when the trolling started anyways.

here

personally I do not care what he thinks of me, I was only surprised coming from him

I apologize for my behavior but I am strongly against this idea. Hope you're not mad at me or something ^^ Everyone has their opinion and has their right to express it. It was low of me to use that as trolling.

Edited by Nornornor444

1851510552_SigII.png.23a63e13a9414839c3d3276e8743699d.png

No i didn't mean

So a happiness clause? Only problem with that is it's kinda stupid the way that works in this game because you can lose happiness in pvp. So if its max happiness, and faints in pvp you then have to go kill a wild poke with it before you que for another pvp match... what's the point? Lol

Or do you actually mean the duration of time you've owned the poke? I don't think theres any way for the game to possibly read that and allow/disallow you to mega evolve based on it.

The

So a happiness clause? Only problem with that is it's kinda stupid the way that works in this game because you can lose happiness in pvp. So if its max happiness, and faints in pvp you then have to go kill a wild poke with it before you que for another pvp match... what's the point? Lol

Or do you actually mean the duration of time you've owned the poke? I don't think theres any way for the game to possibly read that and allow/disallow you to mega evolve based on it.

No i didn't mean the happiness clause I know that's stupid because it always goes down at some point or other if you pvp. I meant by the time spent with the poke I don't remember exactly but there was a npc that would tell you when you caught a particular pokemon. So that means the time is stored I guess? I don't know exactly that was just a suggestion because most of the people were going for ot and happiness and I don't think that should be a viable option.