How Megas should be done

Eunia

sigh. then please dont do a stupid "must have 400 evo" requirement, those are all super lame. Also please make the quest similar to the beasts ones (landorous, etc) that quest had a reasonable length. 99% of your legendary quests are garbage even for a MMO lol. Make quests where its more battling less bull [heck], some of us have lives, jobs, family, etc we dont have time to sit and grind for days for one thing.

That quest was an anomaly, it wasnt "reasonable" it was incredibly over the top EASY.

I'm fine if they make more difficult quests for mega stones. Or perhaps make them POTENTIAL boss drops or something.

Okay, I tried to read the opening post without having my last brain cells die (if I still have any at this point).

One of the main points of any MMO is to offer quests that can be easy, hard, short, long, with a lot of work from scripters behind the scenes, mappers that make the maps appropriate for it, pixel artists that can draw all the elements and sprites... This is a pokemon game. You're SUPPOSED TO CATCH POKEMON. It's THE MAIN POINT OF THE GAME. Long quests exist to make you work for a big reward such as Megas or Legendary pokemon, they're there for a reason. Sometimes they're easier, sometimes they're harder, sometimes they require you to grind a lot for certain pokemon and sometimes you need to capture a lot of pokemon. It's an MMO, do you expect to just throw a five dollar bill and get everything unlocked instantly?

Not everyone (if anyone) likes unlocking everything instantly by just stamping their wallets onto their screen. Getting pokedollars in PRO is easy, a lot of people complain after the boss changes but there's still ways to do it and they're improving their rewards. There's also guides on how to earn more money. Adding in pay to win elements into the game is what would actually make the playerbase leave. If a few can just buy everything with real money, the rest won't be able to keep up. There's a lot of added extra elements such as tools to substitute HMs and cosmetics added into Coin Shop that are optional to purchase and help maintain the game while not giving an unfair advantage over someone who has enough money to purchase everything they could if we went with your idea.

Calling 99% of the legendary quests garbage for an MMO while not giving any decent argument other than "must have 400 evo requirement" (which is false, none reaches that point). Legendary pokemon hour requirements were cut across the board, the requirements for almost all of them are easy and reasonable to obtain in the long term. I also have a job, I study, I do my social activities, yet I don't complain for having next to no time to play this game. I invest some time every day where I can have fun doing guides in forums for newbies who need help, I help out in help chat ingame and every day I try to hunt a few pokemon so that in the future I can go and get all the legendaries in one go. You can do it bit by bit, not everything at once. You could atleast not disrespect the scripters' work and put some arguments behind that statement.

TLDR: If you can't defend your arguments and the only thing you can do is call hundreds of scripting work garbage, spend your time on something else. It's an MMO that requires a bit of grinding and can be done day by day, not everything at once. We all have real lives, yet we invest time into this.

• Like 8

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

well heres the thing, legendaries i get it, they are more trophies then anything else so having long quests for those is fine. But main point/use for megas is for PvP or Pve boss farming, so there shouldnt be a long ass process to obtain these. So have the stones be worth the same as pvp items and also include them in pve shops as well for same price (around 50 points).

eevo.gif.88d014eddc516ba802b8acd79ad33113.gif

As to what the changelog says at this moment, megastones arent tradeable. So it wouldn't make sense to sell them in PvP or PvE shop with the other regular items that can bought and traded easily. It would make more sense for them to have some exclusivity and not that easily obtainable.

IMO quest should be fine, as long as the staffs can get the length and difficulty just right. Probably not as easy as Kami/Genie Trio quest, but definitely don't make it as difficult and grindy as fully completing the Bird Trio quest. Bird Trio quest being that difficult considering the reward (the weakest Trio in the game), is dumb, but that's another topic. Just.......never make a quest like that again, please.

Though, if the staffs do go with quest, it's likely there will be multiple quests with varying length and difficulty, as not all Megas are equal. It would be dumb if Audinite is as hard to obtain as Lucarionite, for example. Vice versa too, it would be dumb if Metagrossite is as easy to obtain as Abomasite.

As to what the changelog says at this moment, megastones arent tradeable. So it wouldn't make sense to sell them in PvP or PvE shop with the other regular items that can bought and traded easily. It would make more sense for them to have some exclusivity and not that easily obtainable.

not all pve/pvp items the vendors sell are tradeable lol. I am saying let them be purchasable at these vendors and keep them untradeable

eevo.gif.88d014eddc516ba802b8acd79ad33113.gif