The hunt for the Nocturnal Feather

Pasaway008

Let the nocturnal feather be buyable for 100k on an NPC and reduce the chance to get it by 1/30 on a birdie. But to buy this, you need to finish the nocturnal feather quest. Then, once you finish the quest and it is night time, you can use the HM fly outside of battle to another accessible town (when you defeat the E4 for that region).

-1 completely. First of all, the nocturnal feather is easy to get (it's like a 1 in 4 chance lol, just be patient), morning and day time. I don't understand why we have to increase prices so much on top of already having to buy a Parcel for the Subway quest. Also, going from 1/4 to 1/30...

Aside from this, the subway was implemented to balance the economy quite a bit. I'd also love to fly around freely, but I understand the need to pay to travel around the map. Kinda makes sense, it's an IRL subway in Pokemon.

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

-1 it's super easy to obtain one. If you repel properly for pidgeots and grimers with the same poke and have thief with frisk you get 3 or 4 in a night, maybe more. Also you can buy it in trade for 15k only.

Yes, it is super easy top get. We need to to make it hard but there's a trade. It will be hard to get but worth it because you can use fly outside of battle. And you can teleport from Cerulean Cave to Lake Verity directly when the darkness bites.

Yes, but the subway system is only accesible at the pokecenter. You can do this anywhere. This setup will initiate a money sink, because you have to pay something for the convenience (100k is only a proposal to give an amount to an NPC and maybe haggle on a player that would equal the convenience you can get) and also this will be a grind motivation if you decide to hunt ( 1/30 means a probability of less than 4%) . During night time only (nocturnal), you can use the HM Fly to go to places but it will consume one nocturnal feather everytime

(like how escape rope is used) while being limited to the towns you have access.

• 1 month later...

-1 Absolutely not.

A 100k one time only transaction for an even better version of the current traveling system would be absolutely insane and stupid. This would kill the rate of the current money sink which is 300k per month for free rides: [spoiler=Tickets]1595788553702.png.5780ca0426330078b0a0f5c04bf9c8ed.png

I project a storm

A whirlwind of gales and torrents

A cosmic array so vibrant

Born emerging from heat and flames

Tempered by violent rays ~