Insta should be put at the start of an auction

Kboww

Allowing for insta at the start removes the grey area totally of adding instas from ingame conversations, it is indeed an unfair advantage and the rules can be abused with the current system, why make the job harder than it needs to be for the TMOD team. Although I’m hoping the auction house will sort these issues out. With the current competition with megas being announced I think this rule needs to be changed to Kbowws suggestion.

• Like 3

.[/hr]

.[/hr]
  • Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about just not allow the Insta option in an auction so we can avoid all the shenanigans behind it?

I personally have not experienced any auction format irl with an insta option.

Taking Ebay for example, there's no insta enabled, and you either bid normally or snipe in the last seconds of the auction.

Imo, this should remove the issues that a changed insta currently causes. You won't have to feel a "loss" when someone dealt an insta under the table, or when a new insta is set when you are not online. You know exactly when the auction will end, and if you can't be online at that time, u can ask a friend to place the bid for you.

Allowing an insta does have its advantages, such as it will save time for both the seller and buyer when a price is agreed. However, removing it will certainly improve the transparency and fairness facet that an auction should have.

• Like 4