Insta should be put at the start of an auction

Kboww

I personally think that being able to add an insta later during an auction is unfair to people who are bidding on a long auction that aren't able to look at an auction because of work, sleep ect. If there was a rule saying that an insta has to be added at the beginning of an auction it would put everyone bidding in a fair race. It's unfair when someone adds an insta 2 days into an auction and someone pays the insta within a minute of it being added without any of the other bidders even knowing what the insta even is

• Like 15
Untitled-05-09-2022-12-43-05-2.png.79a929dd72157cb9683de4c02e781e4f.pnghxjr2a.png

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree.

The timing problem of when an insta is given is the same whenever you must give it.

If you're not online for the start of the auction and it's insta'd straight away how is this different to now, those offline still missed out, they are just less aware of it(mabye).

Yes insta negotiation happens, we all know it. But personally I don't think it's a bad thing. It still needs to be announced, allowing for snipes. And also you know if you have two people trying to negotiate instas with you, you can set the price higher.

I also think plenty of people struggle to put a price on the Pokémon they are selling, and providing starting instas will lead to less money overall for the sellers(either through underpricing the insta, or through putting the insta too high so it's irrelevant).

Basically in any trade a buyer should never be sad, they always know what they are buying.

But a seller often doesn't know what they are selling(ppl buying dirt cheap shinies off newbies ect).

I don't think this should be removed from a seller's arsonal.

Opinion given as someone who 99.9% of the time gives instas at the start of auctions

• Like 11

A-Z Pokémon Shop Gold - Open     Shiny Shop Gold

Discord: Allsmell#8974      

-1 not real fan of this idea if you can add your Insta after start of auction you may know the value of your Pokémon better and don't get scammed and as allsmell said if someone is 24/7 on forum he could just Insta everything right away

• Like 3

Alhamdulilah for everything I own ❤️

I agree with allsmell it doesnt really matter when insta is set up. If someone buy it insta whenever its at start or during auction there are always gona be players who are sad they didnt buy it faster. So i can understand its frustrating. Insta price is visible for everyone so the one who insta first gets it. I lost pokes to insta sell aswell cause other players insta faster.

Edited by Ghostriders

I see what the people who disagree are saying but when people go into an auction they are of course looking to win the auction, when there is an insta at the beginning alot of the times people won't insta it right away just to test the waters of how high it'll get and when its at the beginning everyone who goes into the auction also has in mind that they can pay the insta to win. When an insta is added without other bidders knowing about it, it puts the next person to look at the post in an unfair situation because they will know they need to insta if the auction is already close to the number the insta is set at which puts the other people bidding at an unfair disadvantage.

Untitled-05-09-2022-12-43-05-2.png.79a929dd72157cb9683de4c02e781e4f.pnghxjr2a.png