pokemon pc storage drag

Algerie31

The entire box system should be updated by now.

Reworking something like the pc is not something so simple as it sounds. It also isn't the very first priority the devs have, currently the priority is the mega update. Who knows how up or down pc rework is in their to do list

I project a storm

A whirlwind of gales and torrents

A cosmic array so vibrant

Born emerging from heat and flames

Tempered by violent rays ~

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think this suggestion is possible. Just think how the drag and drop from party works, it writes a [Poke1-6] depending on the position, and that is simple. Now how would the game work when dragging from pc? I do not think it would be worth to add for the amount of work to make this it would take. Rather more functioning moves and abilities like we are getting now.

That's a problem too. But something related to making hp viewing easier should be added.

IMG_20201021_091210_resize_95.jpg

That's a problem too. But something related to making hp viewing easier should be added.

Meh.. Originally people had to use the psychics in pcs and since then it was made way easier with it showing in the card in chats. People want to put out 0 effort. You can also use ^hp and a screenshot of the pokemon and reborn tells the hp if you want to keep them in pc.

I project a storm

A whirlwind of gales and torrents

A cosmic array so vibrant

Born emerging from heat and flames

Tempered by violent rays ~

Reworking something like the pc is not something so simple as it sounds. It also isn't the very first priority the devs have, currently the priority is the mega update. Who knows how up or down pc rework is in their to do list

I never said it is, but the community has been asking for this since years. Please don't give me the Mega Update excuse. Also I don't care about HP showing in particular. I'm talking about the search system in PC storage. We only got one simple update and nothing after that. We can't search by type, region, shiny etc.

I bet the community would've been way happier if you did the PC storage first.

Edited by Saturnalien
  • Like 1

The community has asked for the Mega update for years too, so that arguements feels really weird to me. They just cant make everyone happy, thats just how it is.

Maybe you feel like the PC storage update should have had higher priority but then again another person would say a new region should have highest priorty.

They decided Mega update has highest priority and I think many people are happy with that and looking forward to the update.

But they haven't been working on megas for years. You can't tell me it took 3-4 years for that. lol

Tbh, me and my friends actually thought megas would come with a new region. Either Unova, or Astrella. We aren't even getting a new Battle UI.

Sorry, but I just don't understand why it takes so long. I get it that some things have priority and other stuff doesn't, but the PC storage has been annoying since like forever. We can't even delete multiple pokemon at once. Cleaning out your storage is a nightmare.

Completely agree with Saturnalien here. It's insane to me that a game with such a great UI experience overall is fine with a PC like this. When I started playing PRO back in 2015 I was amazed at how professional it looked for a Pokémon fangame - you could move things around, you could drag & drop your Mons to link them, etc. The PC was the obvious letdown but I was sure it'd be updated soon enough given how everything else was polished. But here we are. It's 2020 and we still have a PC that is barely more functional than the one in Red & Blue.

Also, comparing PC update and megas is bad faith. The later will change gameplay for a small fraction of the playerbase; the former has been asked by both PVE & PVP users forever and would benefit everyone.

Anyways, it's interesting to see the waterfall/dive tool suggestion was accepted so quickly and the rest of the page is denied or left unanswered. Shop-related stuff sure seems like a good way to have answers. Maybe we should suggest the new PC is buyable with real money :) We're not necessarily asking for immediate implementation but an explanation as to why some major things are still hanging would be appreciated. It's the bare minimum actually.

Edited by Coxyca
  • Like 1

But they haven't been working on megas for years. You can't tell me it took 3-4 years for that. lol

Tbh, me and my friends actually thought megas would come with a new region. Either Unova, or Astrella. We aren't even getting a new Battle UI.

Sorry, but I just don't understand why it takes so long. I get it that some things have priority and other stuff doesn't, but the PC storage has been annoying since like forever. We can't even delete multiple pokemon at once. Cleaning out your storage is a nightmare.

Because pro team is voluntary, wich means they dont get paid fordo anything.

Why would you focus your whole time in something you won't get paid for? they have real life, their jobs and shit.

https://tenor.com/view/anime-cute-blushing-rejected-gif-9959247

Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars....THAN NERF THIS!