Is PRO dying ? The answer is #here

Titaniaplayz

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Surely Megas will give the PRO a few more years of life. Many players will return when they launch, and PvP will indeed become interesting again. Because today is sad.

I think people don't realize that we won't be getting every single Mega at once. If we are lucky we might get 2-3 and then we will have to wait again for further updates.

I think people don't realize that we won't be getting every single Mega at once. If we are lucky we might get 2-3 and then we will have to wait again for further updates.

Do not know. Mega has been talked about for a long time. I believe that the staff has been working on this for a few years, and placing a few Mega's at a time would leave PvP even more unbalanced than it already is.

Ass1.png

Do not know. Mega has been talked about for a long time. I believe that the staff has been working on this for a few years, and placing a few Mega's at a time would leave PvP even more unbalanced than it already is.

All you have to do is check the official update log. It clearly states:

"More and more Megastones will be available in-game with new content over time."

eh, 2-3 megas would be too little. I think they'll give us probably somewhere around 5-8 megas at first.

Anyway when I read the thread title at first I thought this will be a rant topic from someone who thinks PRO is dying XD

Kinda glad that's not the case, because yeah, PRO isn't dying at all right now. We're still getting lots of updates, even though none of the update is PC storage box update haha