Adding a button to have a permanent /pmoff.

Fafouney

Hello guys,

I'll be straight, i'm really tired of wild pms ! "free poke bla bla bla".

Why this suggestion ? You see, everyone relogs a lot for mainly tp purpose. So, you need to type /pmoff again and again sigh. :PixiuShush:

Maybe a button like this could be added ?Capture.PNG.47a920e4482834dc63193ace9c1021b9.PNG

I'm exhausted of those people who doesn't make the effort to consult all the ressources available about PRO content. Either the forum (which covers the entire game content), Prowiki, Discord useful links part or the help chat in the game itself !

It may sound rude, but experience this, daily pms with questions already resolved or cringy "free money / poke" etc . I'm not Google and I don't have to help you ! If you want information, go to the proper places listed above ! Plus, there are Community Coordinators that will gladly suggest you what to do to fix your current problem. Moreover, begging for something, where is your dignity ?!

You will say i don't have a heart, I don't care ! Just receiving pms makes you lose your focus and is very disturbing ! :PixiuKnife:

I admit I don't have the patience to deal with those kind of people, i have better things to do.

I've never pmed someone for anything because i know how oppressive it is, even my friends. There are already plenty of guides, so i don't see the point of bothering someone.

Thank you for reading.

• Like 4

+1 to the idea but -1 to your message overall. I don't appreciate that attitude at all. One thing is begging for stuff and another is asking people for advice. Some people play on mobile and can't constantly switch between applications as it will close the game and will be unable to follow guides.

Those of us who make guides are not always right and sometimes make mistakes in them or leave vague answers by either accident or ignorance. Guides are not perfect. Community Coordinators aren't either. No one is. If people ask you a question it's because they need help. They don't want to annoy you, they're just looking for help. They're not born knowing everything from birth either, they don't know if there are guides in the forums or somewhere, some don't know what discord is or how it works.

• Like 3

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

+1 to the idea but -1 to your message overall. I don't appreciate that attitude at all. One thing is begging for stuff and another is asking people for advice. Some people play on mobile and can't constantly switch between applications as it will close the game and will be unable to follow guides.

Those of us who make guides are not always right and sometimes make mistakes in them or leave vague answers by either accident or ignorance. Guides are not perfect. Community Coordinators aren't either. No one is. If people ask you a question it's because they need help. They don't want to annoy you, they're just looking for help. They're not born knowing everything from birth either, they don't know if there are guides in the forums or somewhere, some don't know what discord is or how it works.

Thank you for your reply.

I agree that my attitude is not the best, i was honestly pissed when i wrote all of this. The fact that the only pms i received were from guys begging too much for help or for free poke drove me mad.

Asking for help is ok, but, there's a style people should respect : Sorry to disturb you, could you help me for ... ? => Your chances of success highly increased. And if someone starts the conversation like this i will 100% of the time access his request because he was polite. It may sound so obvious but only a few do that.

Now if I receive a pm with just "pls help", i won't be eager to help the person as begging is not ok, have some self respect.

For the "free poke/cash" etc, same as above.

About guides, there were 0 mistakes and god i consulted a lot of them. It shows a certain quality content.

Concerning the phone users, i personnaly tried to play 1 time on phone and i couldn't bear it, too much unconfortable. And you're saying me they can't switch between applications, what are they waiting for to play on PC then ? Nowadays you can have a decent config at an affordable price. Plus, even a toaster can run PRO. Don't wanna be rude but it's their fault if they're not looking for better gaming conditions (or maybe they like playing on phone).

I agree that no one is perfect or we would all be the same person. But, i find this too bad that some people don't invest themself enough in the game by at least checking the forum and the discord where the majority of questions are covered. Even if they don't know, a lot of games have their own discord server, so why not PRO ? Plus, when you're on the main page, you have The forum and discord above. It costs you nothing to explore.

For your last line, i find hard to believe to not know discord, as it's very dominant and crushed competition.

Have a great day.

• Like 1

+1 for the idea but too much personal complaint and too little technical.

The attitude was awful as well and most players ask questions because they cant find it. I for example dont check forum usually and im a 3,5k hours player so dont expect everyone to do the same as you do, have you thought that your attitude is the reason why players dont come here ? Anyway, the idea is good but i recommed to next time put it less personal.

• Like 1
https://tenor.com/view/anime-cute-blushing-rejected-gif-9959247

Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars....THAN NERF THIS!

very well said!

+1 for the idea but too much personal complaint and too little technical.

The attitude was awful as well and most players ask questions because they cant find it. I for example dont check forum usually and im a 3,5k hours player so dont expect everyone to do the same as you do, have you thought that your attitude is the reason why players dont come here ? Anyway, the idea is good but i recommed to next time put it less personal.

You're totally right, my emotions took over my reasoning and it's pretty bad :SquirtleSquad:

Thank you for your very complete reply :RowletHeart:

If all you want is a button to turn off pms you could always go into your social tab in pro and turn yourself into an offline status. The only thing it does is keep people from pm.ing you. You can chat normally in the chats.

-1 since there an option already in the game.

• Like 1

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif

If all you want is a button to turn off pms you could always go into your social tab in pro and turn yourself into an offline status. The only thing it does is keep people from pm.ing you. You can chat normally in the chats.

-1 since there an option already in the game.

Hello,

As i mentionned in my first post, you get to relog quite a lot to gain free tp. So you go online again and must /pmoff or make you go offline.

I just would like this little optimisation to not type it over and over.