DON T MAKE IV LOCKED REROLLS PvP REWARDS

Stavd

In order to make game balance you should find a way to nerf good pvpers and support new pvp players...Boosting good pvpers with perfect staff pokes and more chances to make their legendaries perfect just makes the gap bigger and leads new pvpers to disappointment...The way american professional leagues work can teach you a lesson...First draft picks are given to the worst teams, not the champions...The league gets balanced, things are constantly changing and nobody gets bored...PRO works the opposite way and that may lead to quick disappointment and people leaving the game...If pvp interest people, then they should be motivated to continue and get better...The game itself should support those changes and not trying to make good players invincible...Popularising those kind of rerolls will make a lot of people happy and give them motivation to continue...

• Like 1

What... dude I'm a trash pvp player and.... no.

You know you can get them from doing pve bosses right? And it's actually 10000x easier. Good players are allowed to be rewarded too... and if you think getting a few rerolls will get you "staff level" legendaries.... I really have no idea where to begin.

That being said, one thing I would be for is pvp bounties and challenges that reward points (as has been talked about before) and /or changing the pvp point system entirely as to where you earn a point for every KO you get in pvp.

Say (rough numbers) 1pt earned per knockout for the loser in a pvp match, and 10pts for the winning player. And the cost of a reroll goes from 150pts to... idk, 500pts? Whatever would be balanced, again I'm just throwing out numbers to illustrate the idea that you get conselation rewards for being competitive despite losing, and theres actually some difference between putting up a good fight in an evenly matched contest that just didnt swing your way and getting completely whopped 6-0.

That's how they do it in the trading card game and it makes for a fair reward system.