Shiny chance slightly increase 15% with membership

Rotershanks55

• Administrator

I have a suggestion that we can slightly increase the shiny chance so people who have membership are at least 15%, so if it is 1/8192 people with membersip 1/6963 !

Hi there @RoterShanks55

First of all thanks for having forwarded your idea/suggestion as it shows that were interested in dedicating time to try to help the game

Unfortunately there is no way that we implement this kind of change on our game for two reasons:

• Pokemon Revolution Online is an MMO, and as any other MMO it is intended to be slightly harder than than normal games, in this case the official handheld pokemon one.
    We have no plans for what regard changing the chances to encounter a shiny in the wild and this is something we do not plan to change. The only situation where the chances to encounter as shiny are higher is during bosses, the shiny rock in the excavation and probably some other special place (not quite sure) and this won't change. Also, improving the chances will have a really negative impact on our economy.

• The game is aimed to be free to play, despite having a coin shop that however has items that are most likely almost all tradeable, and under no chance we want to force people to donate to get a membership in order get a shiny-encounter-boost.
    Yes, you can say that membership can be bought from other players, but it's good to mention two things
    • Membership are not infinite, they pretty much comes from people who donate, buy them and then sell them.
    • As of now, having a membership or not totally doesn't matter, a lot of people that have even 4000-6000 hours play without membership as it's really not a must, while it would be come one with such a change.

I am sorry to disappoint you, but I hope you can understand our reasons.

Have a wonderful day!

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others