LOCKED - Shiny ralts!!

• Administrator

Hi @Pinkky

Auctions cannot be cancelled once started. Originally, this auction was started in-game by 666g0d999 with a 1m bid at 00:41 GMT+0.

This means this auction ended at 01:41 GMT+0, which was before you listed the auction on forums. Therefore the auction you have started on the forums is void. I apologise to any bidders who have showed interest so far.

If the winner of the auction won with a bid of 9m, and ran away - you should report this and let TMODs handle what action should happen next.

With that being said, do you have evidence of this final bid for 9m in-game? I cannot see there was any bids acknowledged after Bloodstone47's bid of 5m last announced at 01:05 GMT+0.

• Like 3

• PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD •

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• Administrator

Hi @Heiwa707

Could you please make a report as it is a private area of the forum. I'm cautious that posting in this thread may result in disagreements publicly that could be avoided.

I have deleted your post for this reason also.

Please could you reshare the screenshots there, with any others that you might have too?

Here is a link:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?forums/gold-server.42/

Edit: I've seen that you've already done this. Thank you.
Edited by Ehkoe

Hi @Pinkky

Auctions cannot be cancelled once started. Originally, this auction was started in-game by 666g0d999 with a 1m bid at 00:41 GMT+0.

This means this auction ended at 01:41 GMT+0, which was before you listed the auction on forums. Therefore the auction you have started on the forums is void. I apologise to any bidders who have showed interest so far.

If the winner of the auction won with a bid of 9m, and ran away - you should report this and let TMODs handle what action should happen next.

With that being said, do you have evidence of this final bid for 9m in-game? I cannot see there was any bids acknowledged after Bloodstone47's bid of 5m last announced at 01:05 GMT+0.

I sincerely apologise for the problem I created, but clearly I'm newbie doesn't know how this forums and rules works, it's my first auction in game. As u said that I should had write a complaint about him/her but I don't know how to process it, so I just started auction here and I took the last guy 'blood stone 47' as a first member of the auction. Again I apologise for my mistake but I'll assure you that it won't happen again in future.

• Administrator

I sincerely apologise for the problem I created, but clearly I'm newbie doesn't know how this forums and rules works, it's my first auction in game. As u said that I should had write a complaint about him/her but I don't know how to process it, so I just started auction here and I took the last guy 'blood stone 47' as a first member of the auction. Again I apologise for my mistake but I'll assure you that it won't happen again in future.

I appreciate your apology, however I would like to resolve who is the rightful winner of this auction.

Can you tell me who was the final bidder and how much for when this auction ended at 01:41 GMT+0? Do you also have screenshots of the bid?

I appreciate your apology, however I would like to resolve who is the rightful winner of this auction.

Can you tell me who was the final bidder and how much for when this auction ended at 01:41 GMT+0? Do you also have screenshots of the bid?

Sir I didn't knw about that, that we have take screenshots of chat too, I don't the name of guy coz it's in different language.

Sir I didn't knw about that, that we have take screenshots of chat too, I don't the name of the guy coz it's in different language. But I'll be honest with u a guy named deiwa707 said 9m yesterday nd I said yes by mistake, coz suddenly 18 chat popped up In my screen and I said yes to this guy but after a min ago one of my frnd text me that last shiny ralts was sold for 12 million, so I told him that I guy offered 9million nd then my frnd said refuse to that guy. Then I did same coz I don't know the rules of it. So I'll be on my words nd I would like to sell this ralts to first guy whom I said yes by mistake, sir sorry for inconvenience from my side and thanks a lot for helping.

• Administrator

Hi @Pinkky

The only thing that can be done is that both auctions are voided completely, as this was poorly handled and no rightful winner is determinable from the evidence received or made available by admins. I will lock this thread and you may begin the auction again when your trade ban expires.

If you would like to appeal you may do so here.

In the meantime, please familiarise yourself with the Trade Rules and Auction Rules/Guide, which you can find here:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/29538-url

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/119709-url

I strongly recommend that you make an effort to understand these completely before running another auction, as repeat infractions will be punished more severely.