NEW RESEARCH! WHAT CAN YOU GET IN 1 MONTH IN EXCAVATION SITES?

Justlegend

Hello everyone, in this topic I wanna show You results of my 28 days long research, and discuss is it worth doing excavations, how to make profit, do sites need another rework etc...

You may ask how do I count everything and how can I be sure I didn't make any mistake ? I have started research with 2 a.p. and I also have sold all items, also I was selling them every day after I was done with excavations. Every time after excavations I was looking in my backpack and counting sellable items .

On the screenshot below you can see results.

170750504_.png.094c3f4ccaf8d64f913965e7b42ea84e.png

Everything should be easy for understanding, but just in case ... In 28 days I have earned 491500 Pd, which makes ~17554Pd a day. Every day I was getting 2 fossils in average, and around 64 artefact pieces in average. I have spent 630k Pd(9*2500*28).

I needed 16 days to collect 1k artefacts (marked cell) , which means in order to get both mega stones You will need to do excavations slightly more than 1 month in a row.

As You can see I didn't make profit after selling every item that I got in sites, and actually lost 138,5k (this number was bumping from -179k to -130k in last 7 days). Loosing money may not be a problem for older players, but what should new players do?

If You are new player here is one of solutions - You can buy focus sash in historical site for 6 a.p. each and sell them for 2,5k each(current price). You will need from 2 to 3 sashes every day to not loose Your money. You can try to buy and sell white herbs (5 a.p. each) but this may not work as good as with sashes.

After looking at the results I personally am thinking that draconic site need a rework, since it's the site where I got least fossils and 0 items ( big nugget is expected). But wondurous site is right behind with only 2 star pieces and 6 fossils, so maybe it needs a rework too? Tell me what do You think.

If this was useful for You and You want to thank me - I'll take anything from focus sash/ rare candy to 100c .

Thank You for Your attention and cya soon in another research topic!

Edited by JustLegend
  • Like 6

Excavation most certainly requires an enormous investment from players demanding both time & money before that player will ever see a decent reward and/or turn a profit. b I feel like it was safe to assume that players would end the month having invested more than returned. However, I feel like perhaps your research is slightly incomplete. Should the High tier pokemon that do eventually spawn at these exca sites not account for anything? I mean, wouldn't that increased possibility of encountering rare, high tier pokemon not be the driving force behind the required dedication? Anyone, I know there is no way to gauge what will or will not spawn at any given time but perhaps you could average in the amount of high tier  (7+) that were encountered in 28 days time and use that to then average the number of high tiers are even viable enough to use/sell for profit.. Just an idea, great work bud!

• Like 1

swordsig-mskell.gif.a469f0effb70ad789668b0481898b7a9.gif

Dig my artwork? Want to see more? Check out my discord server...

1))  DISCORD SERVER   🢂  Open Invite     2))  GUILD BENEFITS   🢂  View Thread   3))  GUILD SHOP STORE   🢂  Soon       

★   IGN PRO + SD   🢂    mSKELL       ★   DISCORD TAG   🢂    mSKELL#0001        🇺🇸 USA 🕒 EST ( -5 )      

On 9/22/2020 at 11:56 PM, mskell said:

Excavation most certainly requires an enormous investment from players demanding both time & money before that player will ever see a decent reward and/or turn a profit. b I feel like it was safe to assume that players would end the month having invested more than returned. However, I feel like perhaps your research is slightly incomplete. Should the High tier pokemon that do eventually spawn at these exca sites not account for anything? I mean, wouldn't that increased possibility of encountering rare, high tier pokemon not be the driving force behind the required dedication? Anyone, I know there is no way to gauge what will or will not spawn at any given time but perhaps you could average in the amount of high tier  (7+) that were encountered in 28 days time and use that to then average the number of high tiers are even viable enough to use/sell for profit.. Just an idea, great work bud!

I was thinking about this, but then I have changed my mind. Mainly because all excavation guides are old, and I am not even sure does all pokes spawn at any time or some pokes spawn at morning only for example. Staff said that they all spawn all day, but staff also said that I didn't find summer form of horsea just because of "bad luck" which is weird considering I was surfing for 5 days and hunting mudkips, I got tier 3 shiny , and at same time 0 summer form horsea t1 ... I had too many questions and no answers.
There are some other questions like are requirements still same (I am talking about excavation rank) or are they different now.
https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/135735-new-excavation-spawns-items/

This is latest guide I could find... Maybe it will be useful for you.