Ladder Silver and Gold

Speedy

English with google traduction :

I come here to open a discussion about the place of the ladder of the 2 servers.
- 25 places per server

- 50 places for the "ladder tournament"

The problem for me are players who play on both servers and ladder it distorts the "tournament ladder". Moreover the interest is only financial already that I find that the access is restricted it is it even more by it is account present on 2 server

The game community is not very large at the base you try to create a hype around PVP in this case only 1 account would have to be laddered on both servers.

- This frees up space for other players on a server
- Have more participation in the: "ladder tournament"

I find at least 7 identical players between the two servers here are the screens at time T

There are therefore 3 solutions:
1- Forbid an account to make ladder on 2 servers as well as the "alt".
2- Merge the servers to have a single one. (Impossible at present)
3- Do not change anything

704624410_silverladder.PNG.c262bba849d77ee4e6447fce2181e389.PNG2097539593_goldladder.PNG.659050aebffb0a32d64bc53390a156c9.PNG
French
Bonjour, bonsoir. 

Je viens ici pour ouvrir une discutions par rapport au place du ladder des 2 serveurs. 
 - 25 place par serveurs 

- 50 place pour le "ladder tournament"

Le problème pour moi sont les joueurs qui joue sur les deux serveurs et font ladder il fausse le "ladder tournament". De plus l'intérêt est seulement financier déjà que je trouve que l'accès est restreint il l'est encore plus par c'est compte présent sur 2 serveur

La communauté du jeu n'est pas très grande de base vous essayer de crée une hype autour du PVP dans ce cas il faudrait que seulement 1 compte soit ladder sur les deux serveurs.

- Cela permet de libérer de la place pour les autres joueurs d'un serveur 
 - Avoir plus de participation au : "ladder tournament" 

Je retrouve au moins 7 joueurs identique entre les deux serveurs voici les screen à l'instant T 

Il est existe donc 3 solutions: 
 1- Interdire un compte de faire ladder sur 2 serveurs ainsi que les "alt". 
 2- Fusionner les serveurs pour en avoir un seul même. ( Impossible à l'heure actuelle)
 3- Ne rien changer 

• Like 2

Hi,

100% Agree

We are a lot to PvP, and only 25 peoples can finish top ladder at the end of the season for each server.

Actually, there are too much players which finish ladder in silver and Gold Server, this behavior give less chance to other players to finish ladder.

For example this season, 7/25 players are ladder in Silver and Gold Server (Screenshot in attached files), it’s really too much. 25 players per each server, and only 18 have chance to finish ladder. I think we should stop this. It’s not competitive and not fair for other players. Finish ladder in only one server is already a good thing.

For being clear, i have nothing personal with theses players who finish ladder in both servers.

Hope you understand feelings from other players who try hard for ladder and have less chance to finish ladder.

Double ladder PRO.PNG

Double ladder PRO gold.PNG

Yea +1 actually, i understand players want to ladder on both servers, i still think they should be allowed to, but then the people further down on the rating list will get to participate in the ladder tour, because of the people that get ladder on both servers. Of your 3 solutions, number 3 seems most plausible, while just checking for ladder and making a list of the eligible players, number 1 i feel would make people upset, as when you get higher up on ladder you won't want to pvp as much incase you lose your position, so they use an alt to pvp

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

They have right to pvp in both servers. They can do it without finish ladder for each server.

We are not speaking economy. We all know that PvP rewards from 25 players are ridiculous in term of economic impact.

The current system is not fair. Do you think to other players who tried so hard to finish ladder and they can t ?

Please, be a little bit smart as soon as possible

3 hours ago, iceflake said:

I feel like this would make too many OG players that spend a lot of time on both servers really upset.  We shouldn't punish players for wanting to pvp on both servers.  It densest really harm anything in the economy/game by letting them do 

Edited by CosaNostra

43 minutes ago, CosaNostra said:

They have right to pvp in both servers. They can do it without finish ladder for each server.

We are not speaking economy. We all know that PvP rewards from 25 players are ridiculous in term of economic impact.

The current system is not fair. Do you think to other players who tried so hard to finish ladder and they can t ?

Please, be a little bit smart as soon as possible

do you think they dont try hard to get on the ladder as well?  Wouldnt you want the pvp coins to buy special mounts or rerolls even on a different server account.  Im just saying Making ladder isnt easy, takes a lot of skill and luck.  Effort should be rewarded

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif

I understand the frustration that can be caused with how things go currently regarding people having 1 account top 25 in both gold and silver.

But rather than preventing the same people from finishing top 25, when editing the list of players eligible for the ladder tournament, the staff could sort the list and make so that there are 50 different players based on their rating at the end of the season. At least, it won’t penalize players who achieved to be top 25 in both servers (I mean from an economic point of view). 

• Like 1

For a game without any form of toxicity.

Ign : GDarch

Discord : GDarch#5224

spacer.png

i propose coin rewards only from one ladder...everyone would be free to ladder in both servers, but collect pvp coins only from one...this way they will luck motivation to spent one cc for no reward...cc prices are so low, that switching servers to ladder has almost no cost...and since no cost, there should be no reward...on they other hand, u cannot prevent someone from laddering, if he wants to do it for free...