Ban ASH GRENINJA in pvp

Speedy

French

Bonjour à tous je viens ici pour que l'on fasse bouger les choses au niveau du pvp, Ash gren est un gros problème actuellement pour la méta car c'est le Pokémon le plus rapide et aussi car il est bien trop fort pour la méta actuel, avec les Pokémons que nous avons actuellement ASH GREN peut tout détruire a l'exception de CHANSEY (sauf sous rain KAPPA) et POLIWRATH, je trouve que le Pokémons n'a rien a faire actuellement en PVP je ne pense pas être le seul. 

Je comprend que vous avez besoin de faire vivre votre jeu par la vente de CCS mais le soucis reste que vous avez fait des efforts pour attirer les gens en pvp et la vous détruisais votre travail par l'ajout d'un Pokémons, Je laisse les autres joueurs exprimer leurs avis mais je pense qu'il est impératif de faire un grand vote au seins de la communauté voir même de crée un conseil pvp qui décidera des bans a faire ou non, car actuellement c'est un drame. 

English (Google trad):

Hello everyone I am coming here to shake things up at the pvp level, Ash gren is a big deal right now for the meta because it is the fastest Pokemon and also because it is way too strong for the current meta , with the Pokémons that we currently have ASH GREN can destroy everything except CHANSEY (except in the rain KAPPA) and POLIWRATH, I find that the Pokémons have nothing to do currently in PVP I don't think I am the only one. I understand that you have to keep your game alive by selling CCS but the concern remains that you have made efforts to attract people to pvp and destroy your job by adding a Pokemon, I will let other players express their opinions but I think it's imperative to make a big vote within the community or even to create a pvp council that will decide what bans to do or not, because right now it's a tragedy

• Like 4

Ye, super good. Even super good in showdowns gen7 ou game which is much faster, and there is still much missing in PRO to reach this level.

Im also sure it will be banned, but I predict it will not be banned for this season.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

I don't think it's necessary to ban the gren, maybe choose Azu calm h.a to counter. Gren's ability works, people are not used to it so it's hard to pvp, I think it should take time to get used to it before coming to a conclusion. Anyway, I hope there are plans to add four "Tapu" to the game. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, pureheart2803 said:

I don't think it's necessary to ban the gren, maybe choose Azu calm h.a to counter. Gren's ability works, people are not used to it so it's hard to pvp, I think it should take time to get used to it before coming to a conclusion. Anyway, I hope there are plans to add four "Tapu" to the game. 

Im fine with Ash Gren but NO to the tapus they are beyond busted

22 minutes ago, pureheart2803 said:

252 SpA Choice Specs Greninja-Ash Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Azumarill in Rain: 189-223 (46.7 - 55.1%) -- 14.8% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Choice Specs Greninja-Ash Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Azumarill: 126-149 (31.1 - 36.8%) -- guaranteed 4HKO after Leftovers recovery

Or he can use spikes when you switch 

5 minutes ago, Speedy said:

252 SpA Choice Specs Greninja-Ash Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Azumarill in Rain: 189-223 (46.7 - 55.1%) -- 14.8% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Choice Specs Greninja-Ash Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Azumarill: 126-149 (31.1 - 36.8%) -- guaranteed 4HKO after Leftovers recovery

In Rain? and "Hydro Pump" always hit its target? I don't understand why using "Ash-Gren" stats, let's make Greninja can kill Azu first?

46 minutes ago, Speedy said:

Rain, specs, pump (after evolution to ash gren) for a 14% chance of a 2HKO? Lol 

Yeah I'm not sure if it's what you were trying to do but you just made his point for him. 

+1. We need toxapex, more megas, tapus and other stuff before adding ash-greninja to the game. Its too powerfull for the game now, its faster than basically every pokemon and the only meta pokemon that can take hits from It is a chansey. I think It is a Nice Idea to ban It for now, and unban It after the release of better pokemons. People can use stuff like azu calm h.a to counter It or a careful poliwrath but being forced to use an specific pokemon Just to deal with ash-greninja isnt healthy for the meta imo and makes the games less Fun.

• Like 2