Ban ASH GRENINJA in pvp

Speedy

5 minutes ago, Eric66 said:

This game's ranked system is based on smogon/showdown, since we always followed them. Ash-Greninja is not uber poke, "only" OU. I assume its banned from ladder tournament since it wasnt released before the end of the last season. Saying its inbalanced over and over again doesnt make it inbalanced. There is many, many counter for it that has been here for year(s), so I dont get the point why should it be banned. But than lets start banning every stupid broken mon, like Chansey, Ferrothorn, etc.,, with the same reason "if you dont have answer to it, you are done". I already know its gonna be banned, stallers reached to ban many things already, but atleast they should come up with something else than this, beacuse we could ban half of the mons from pvp with the same reason. 

Edited 1 minute ago by Eric66

Ash-Greninja is OU on Gen7, correct. It doesnt even exist in Gen6... thats the whole point of my statement.

@HeavenlIt is not even banned on Gen7 and I never said that.

Its non-existent in Gen6 because it just was not introduced to the game at that time. As Gen7 has a whole different metagame and more decent checks/counters to Ash-Greninja I think it would be fair to stay if PRO had a Gen7 metagame too.

However, PRO has a Gen6 meta without the Tapus, Toxapex, Magearna and many other pokemon. The absensce of this makes Ash-Greninja significantly stronger.

I just want to say hi :3

Jk, +1 ban ash gren for the meantime. we cant handle mega scizor and ash gren on a same team. this isnt showdown, we dont have that much acces to pokes that counter ash gren imo. 

Edited by caluroso

Unohana_in_Bankai_can_launch_slashes_of_blood_from_afar.gif.5c1133b843319f2c8d26f0b7b220155a.gif

The meta should change as we progress in the game, but its doesnt since we ban everything that is good. I wouldnt be suprised if at a time I would see a post about banning megas like Charizard X, Scizor and literally every other mega that is not wall. I cant even imagine what will happen when Mega Lopunny gets released xD. Insta ban cause its op, and "cant deal with it" while its a glasscannon. 

2 minutes ago, caluroso said:

I just want to say hi :3

Jk, +1 ban ash gren. we cant handle mega scizor and ash gren on a same team. this isnt showdown, we dont have that much acces to pokes that counter ash gren imo. 

Can you specify what counters it please?

Also, we should remove all gen 7 mechanics if we’re playing only on gen 6. As well as removing pokes that aren’t from gen 6. 

Just now, Heavenl said:

Can you specify what counters it please?

Also, we should remove all gen 7 mechanics if we’re playing only on gen 6. As well as removing pokes that aren’t from gen 6. 

I think a dude already stated some pokes that can atleast take sum hits from ash gren. 

Unohana_in_Bankai_can_launch_slashes_of_blood_from_afar.gif.5c1133b843319f2c8d26f0b7b220155a.gif