Ban ASH GRENINJA in pvp

Speedy

5 minutes ago, Eric66 said:

Should I really sum up this topic so far? Stallers cried beacuse they are so incompetent, they cant deal with Greninja. And Ash-Greninja is a stronger version of it. While their Chansey/Alomomola/Ferrothorn can easily deal with it. 

More like people saying gren can beat stall then contradicting themselves saying to use stall to beat gren lol. Nobody was ever crying. More like people who don't know pvp are talking like they do 

• Like 2
Untitled-05-09-2022-12-43-05-2.png.79a929dd72157cb9683de4c02e781e4f.pnghxjr2a.png

Not Im the one who wants to ban it. Mix Greninja protein is very strong, while Ash-Greninja can(!) be strong, if its transforms. But before and after that its a glasscannon, it can be killed way more easily. Shaymin-Sky and Darkrai are Uber pokes, they should be banned, but Ash-Greninja shouldnt. We are using Gen7 system where it is OU. 

• Like 1

You are saying 2 different things in 1 line. We are using Ge6 but with Gen7. Which means, Ash-Greninja shouldnt be allowed, since we are using mixed gen system. If we want to stick to gen6, lets put back everything as it should be. No poison heal defog gliscor, gale wings still gen6, shell bell allowed dwith recover moves, etc. Also, can you prove it would have been banned in Gen6? No, no, of course not, cause no one can. 

Edited by Eric66
  • Like 1

You still seem to not get it. Mixed Gen-System is fine, if its balanced well. It creates a meta which is a little bit different, which is healthy for PRO in my opinion.

Its about the fact Ash-Greninja exists in PRO's Gen6 meta without most of its checks and counters, which makes it siginificantly stronger than its supposed to be.

• Like 4

You call this trash meta healthy and balanced? Please tell me more. Stall and rain isnt healthy, specially not since those 2 teams are the meta for years now. Go and get a new excuse for banning this poke. In gen7, theres nothing but toxapex that checks it, nothing else, so I dont see your point. Tapus can check it too obviously, but we not gonna get them (atleast for now). And we have got every single other Ash-Greninja check in the game currently, so go ahead, get one more excuse for this one too. 

• Like 1