An unhealthy Battle Bond: The Ash-Greninja case

Jorogumo

+1

I swear 90% of the -1 for the ban of Ash Greninja are people who don't understand how bad this pokemon is for the metagame and how much of a detriment it is for hyper offense and balance players than it is for stall players whilst the rest are people who invested their own money into acquiring one and don't want to lose out. It's ironic how many people are trying to defend a Pokemon that hurts them more than others in the sense that this Pokemon runs train on h.o. and balance teams.

• Like 1

Major +1 here. 

Jorogumo very clearly did their research and gave many valid arguments as to why this should be banned, at least for the time being. 

This issue has nothing to do with stall not handling it etc, it's simply too strong for PRO right now with no proper answers to it. 

yKPcHlh.png

I agree

Mninja.gif.7fbd4ee25bc088f746cfe4d34909ae4e.gif

"Whatever you loseyou'll find it again.

But what you throw away you'll never get back. 

“When people get hurt, they learn to hate… When people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt.

But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow…

And how you grow is up to you.”

🔥🔥

Yeah good idea, let's ban him with Char X, mega-mauwile, mega-lopunny and every tapu. 

Kinda funny how yu'all barking when you need to ban this guy but when we needed to ban aegislash where were u guys ?😂

i truly love this meta where stall is dominating, totally don't want to see any change, keep it up guys ! love ya

PS : let's not forget to not ban toxapex when it comes out, it can't ohko anyone right ? must be fine to add him

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Ckilepapa said:

Yeah good idea, let's ban him with Char X, mega-mauwile, mega-lopunny and every tapu. 

Kinda funny how yu'all barking when you need to ban this guy but when we needed to ban aegislash where were u guys ?😂

i truly love this meta where stall is dominating, totally don't want to see any change, keep it up guys ! love ya

PS : let's not forget to not ban toxapex when it comes out, it can't ohko anyone right ? must be fine to add him

None of those 7 mons you mentioned even compares to ash gren if you actually know pvp lol tapus are great yes but in different ways and are definitely not broken or even in the game lol. Also tons of people wanted aegi banned so you are kinda just talking nonsense 

Untitled-05-09-2022-12-43-05-2.png.79a929dd72157cb9683de4c02e781e4f.pnghxjr2a.png

On 10/11/2020 at 10:38 PM, Dopxmine said:

+1

I swear 90% of the -1 for the ban of Ash Greninja are people who don't understand how bad this pokemon is for the metagame and how much of a detriment it is for hyper offense and balance players than it is for stall players whilst the rest are people who invested their own money into acquiring one and don't want to lose out. It's ironic how many people are trying to defend a Pokemon that hurts them more than others in the sense that this Pokemon runs train on h.o. and balance teams.

indeed ash greninja hurts balance....destroys stall...ho counters it easily due to st.rocks and priority moves...that s why stallers complaining most..hazard abusers and rain players are they that benefit the most, due to the pressure that poke apply and the massive damage its h.pumps inflict in rain, which destroy even chansey...thats why stallers cry and rain players are happy....imagine mega swampert + specs bb greninja +manaphy...don t try to distort reality by refering to the weakness of h.o. when mach punch or rocks + e.speed  destroy bb gren....anyway, i am not against banning that poke, but i am completely against the logic ''everything that can t be walled gets banned"...the fact that decisions are clearly influenced by stall players empower that logic, which should stop immediately...to sum up i agree with banning bb gren, i completely disagree with the core of the arguments displayed...

17 minutes ago, stavd said:

indeed ash greninja hurts balance....destroys stall...ho counters it easily due to st.rocks and priority moves...that s why stallers complaining most..hazard abusers and rain players are they that benefit the most, due to the pressure that poke apply and the massive damage its h.pumps inflict in rain, which destroy even chansey...thats why stallers cry and rain players are happy....imagine mega swampert + specs bb greninja +manaphy...don t try to distort reality by refering to the weakness of h.o. when mach punch or rocks + e.speed  destroy bb gren....anyway, i am not against banning that poke, but i am completely against the logic ''everything that can t be walled gets banned"...the fact that decisions are clearly influenced by stall players empower that logic, which should stop immediately...to sum up i agree with banning bb gren, i completely disagree with the core of the arguments displayed...

I'm interested to know which of Jorogumos points made you come to this conclusion.
My bet is none of them, cause I doubt you've even read it at all. Do feel free to take the wheel and explain how the players of the archetype that is damaged the least are the ones promoting this the most, though. I'm very interested in the line of thought, but I haven't been able to figure out where it originated.

From where I stand, the fact that HO relies on momentum colliding with the fact that Ash-Gren exudes a ridiculous amount of it is a little odd, to put it mildly.
I don't know how you play the game, but I'll go out on a limb and say stall players are less likely to have to sacrifice a Pokémon to Ash-Gren than any other playstyle.

• Like 6
Glogs_signiture.png?width=1442&height=326