Another way to get legendaries

Anurag2006

On 11/2/2020 at 9:22 AM, g3n3r4l said:

Considering wq is 24 hours that should give everyone in every time zone ample time to participate, personally

Ahh But WQ gets over before 24h.... It happened a lot with me, before this update when they Announced That It's going to start 1st of every month (7:30 PM IST) , Like I (and alot of Indians) were not able to participate in it because it used to start at 1-2 AM... 

On 11/2/2020 at 9:16 AM, Anurag2006 said:

It would be nice if there was another way to get the counterparts pf the legendaries you have.

What I feel is, Instead of asking for another way to get Legends, it should be to improve WQ :v if you need to catch a mon in some game..., You need to stay awake all night and hunt either hurt your health and Drop your Productivity irl cuz lack of sleep or Get that Pokémon (this scenario is for some parts of the world where people can't Do wq cuz of time zone...)

How to Improve this WQ?

Like instead of event getting over after IVs hit the target... It should be like really a 24h event so that everyone can participate and ik they won't do anything about it so I never even bother making a suggestion about it as a lot of people already made it and got rejected or ignored 🤷‍♂️

Let's plant at least 1 tree every month 

❤️🌳

Legacy Recruitment Page