Ban Ditto

Geradot

Can we ban one of the most annoying pokemons and most broken pokemons out there ? I cannot be the only one that hates it beyond belief. The only people that like it are probably stallers because it is a broken buff in the stall teams. But it is broken outside stall as well. Throw all the hate you want on me , i do not care, it does not change the fact that this pokemon needs to be banned. Period. If you know how to use it even a little bit then you just auto win battles. So unnecessary. You have to prepare either a whole team just to counter 1 single pokemon or a whole strategy just to counter 1 single pokemon. Yes, i am tilted. 

P.S. If you are a staller and abuse it do not get this personal no hates towards any of you, it is natural to do the best to win. 

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Pvpisking said:

Yes I also have one prob against ditto what so ever happens it always goes first 

usually that's because it's got a choice scarf

considering ditto only gets 5 pp per move, it significantly negates the possibility to do much, it's best usage is to stop people from being able to setup in your face, then it comes in faster and able to outspeed and kill whatever poke you setup with.

Also something worth mentioning, blaming stall as a reason to have something banned is not, and should not, be something to take into consideration, many people do it because they don't like stall, ditto is actually not stall, his best performance is a revenge killer, and he fits on basically any team that is weak to pokes setting up on them, stall teams are already good at preventing pokes to setup by clicking toxic, that immediately starts deteriorating your opponents hp, and gives them less and less time to setup. 

Overall this poke needs more time to be accepted into the lineups and counters of opposing teams, considering its still a new pokemon it's yet to make it's big start when everyone realizes it's potential in pvp, also considering it was just added, i don't think it should be banned.

Note: I am not a stall player, i do not play stall, this opinion is from someone who does not play stall, and i think it should stay unbanned

• Like 2

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

4 minutes ago, iceflake said:

ditto is only as good as the pokemon that it copies, so your saying your pokemon thats being copied are overpowered? so lets ban whatever pokemon you use
🧠

Factually incorrect statement. I'm fairly certain his +3 dragonite doesn't have a choice scarf...

Edited by Coono
  • Like 1